fire pit

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

fire pit

Post by spiritledd »

there was a fire in back yard of my childhood house that caught fire to an underground pit that used to have chemicals in it ...Holy Spirit said... "lye" ...i saw an ex-pastor and 2 sons ...he has 2 daughters IRL ...he was loving on his sons, it made me cry ...IRL he loved on everyone but me ...and i was the worship leader, but for some reason he never liked me ...i told him that it touched my heart, how he loved on his sons ...but i felt fake, he made me feel like a liar ...it actually did touch my heart, but i did over do it, but i was trying to express myself in an animated way, so he would believe me ...then i ran in the rain at night, i was naked and thought i was going to be hit by lighting ...then i married my sister, and i was very unhappy ...i said i was the most unhappy i have ever been in my entire life, that i wanted a divorce ...mom called vice principle Lamunion who was mormon IRL from school to come talk to me, i said no i dont want to talk to him ever again ...i looked out back, and saw the fire, it had spread, it was going towards the barn ...it was in-between the house and barn ...i thought about getting the water hose out, but knew it was impossible to put it out ...it was perfect rectangular hole like 10'x10' and it was a tunnel about 20 yards long ...walls of it were pure red coals of fire ...i knew it was going to the barn and going to burn it down ...it scared me, it reminded me of hell