The house and chinook

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: The house and chinook

Post by bjcollin »

Thank you for thinking about me. I do love chinook's !! I worked for many years on that helo's avionics and radio software so I love to see them in action and take a good sense of pride when servicemen are using them. The thing to remember about chinook's is that they are designed for heavy lifting, so they are a real workhorse of a helicopter. To that end, I often seem them as a dream symbol akin to 18 wheelers or representing intercession in general... or in specific as a symbol I think they might represent prophetic intercession. I will re-read your dream later this afternoon and see what the Lord speaks on it. Blessings.

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Aaah thank you. Appreciate your help. Even the little bit you've told me so far is getting me thinking. I did some research but I was looking in the wrong direction. I was looking at why a chinook has two rotars but it's about the "heavy lifting" and that it's an army helicopter.

I'm still amazed at how God uses symbols in dreams that have no connection to us. The only reason I know what a chinook is is because my parents house is not too far from an army barracks and when I was a kid, one flew over and dad commented on it. A VERY long time ago.

I think you're right about the intercession. I've really bugged out in the last few years, in the way I intercede for others. I used to just do it all the time, but got burnt out from one person in particular which has caused me to withdraw from it almost entirely.

I'm also THAT person (and this came out in the dream) that will look at a situation and see all the dangers and issues that others aren't seeing.

I know that the front lawn means future and Vicki (victoria ... victory) owns it.

Looking forward to whatever else you see, Brian.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

So Brian, what is your take on a chinook being used for joy rides?

I know it's a church related dream because apart from my family, everyone in the dream were church people.

And as I said in the dream, even though I saw the danger, I thought the pilot would be responsible and see the risk, but they didn't (I have no idea who the pilot was). Any thoughts on that?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I just re-read your dream.

In the first part of the dream it is about you, and family, and multi generations, and feeling like your not being able to bridge the gap with your brother. Then in the second part of the dream since it is filled with church people it most likely is a church life dream, although again I suspect the dream is more about you and your involvement in church life than about the others in the dream. They just seem to be actors in the dream. Trees can usually mean leaders or covering, so this one is over top of the chinook hiding it. When people take light attitudes toward the things of God and they do not take Him or being about Kingdom business serious, they are headed for a quick crash in their lives. It is one thing to have "Joy" in the ministry, and there can be "fun" in the ministry, but when it is that people aren't taking their ministry roles seriously it hurts themselves and hurts others around them in the church. What is the old saying? It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt.

If you or one of them is called to a ministry of intercession, then they need to get serious and press into that ministry as to what the Lord has for them to pray for. The US Army slogan for many years has been Be All You Can Be. This is also particularly true in the Lord's army as well. The time is drawing short, so we need to be about the Lord's business. Hope this helps you further on the dream.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks again Brian. That was very helpful. Yes there is a breach, in my opinion, between me and my brother. We used to be close but my mother kept interfering in something and it caused my brother to start cursing me. And things have never been the same since.

I don't know how he relates to the next part of the dream though. In real life, the two scenes don't seem to connect at all. But the girls in the second part of the dream ... Wendy and Ruth are best friends. Wendy now is having problems with church - doesn't want anything to do with it. Ruth is involved in church but as far as I can tell has never been able to really go deep in the things of God despite having grown up in the church.

At a stretch, and only when I really sit and think about it, it might be that there are similarities between my brother's personality and Wendy and Ruth's personalities, but I'm really not sure. In reality I've never made that connection.

Really I think I just have to file this dream to the side as a bit of an oddity. :-)
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

sounds like the same type of breech between you-mom-brother is what the enemy is trying to form between you-wendy-ruth or other church people? Sometimes dreams just flow one to another with no connection, and sometimes there are things that are just being used as images to give you clues to what is to come next. Sometimes it can be personality types, but other times it is just situational awareness. Definitely keep watching and praying on this dream.