Abandoned Children

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

Abandoned Children

Post by lynadvs »

This dream shook me a little.
I was driving by a local high school. I saw two abandoned children by the try bin. One was an infant, the other was a small boy. They were layin on the griund barely alive. I grabbed the infant and wrapped him up and put him against me fo body heat making sure that the child was still alive....I did the same for the small boy. For some reason I was on the passenger side of the car caring for the children. I remember looking up seeing a woman getting ready to throw her baby in the trash. I yelled out to stop her. She came over and got in the driver's side pf the car. As she got in she place her baby on the floor carelessly. I fussed at her for putting the baby on the floorand told her to pick him up. So she picked him up and put him on the seat. She then started driving the car as I told her where to go.
When we arrived at our destination, she got out of the car and proceeded to walk away - leaving the baby behind. Disappointed, I asked "Are you leaving?" I wanted her to stay and get the help she needed totake care of her baby.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Abandoned Children

Post by bella »

It seems to me that this is a direction/ministry dream. If not, then it's a reflection of your heart and love for children who are abandoned and not cared for correctly.

Wonderful dream really.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Hi There,
My thought was that there may be a ministry/opportunity for you to take over!
You obviously care, so it could be something dear to your heart!
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

hi, some thoughts for your perusal.

Dream Elements:

“I…” – The dream is about the dreamer
“was driving by a local high school…” – you are in a training and learning process.
“I saw two abandoned children by the try bin….” – the babies are abandoned gifts, or blessings.
“One was an infant…” – one blessing and gift is relatively new, only a few years.
“the other was a small boy…” – the other blessing and gift is slightly older, but still elementary.
“They were laying on the ground barely alive…” – in need of resurrection power, lifeless.
“I grabbed the infant and wrapped him up and put him against me for body heat…” – mothering heart, bringer of life, nurture gifts.
“Making sure that the child was still alive....” – bringer of life, nurture gifts
“I did the same for the small boy….” – repetition, training.
“For some reason I was on the passenger side of the car…” - you are not in control of this situation. You are not driving.
“caring for the children…” – mother heart of God, nurturing gifts and talents.
“I remember looking up seeing a woman getting ready to throw her baby in the trash…” – you witness other people with similar gifts, opportunities and blessings, not taking care of them or stewarding them properly like you do.
“I yelled out to stop her….” – This frustrates you.
“She came over and got in the driver's side of the car….” – You observe that these careless people are in control and have all the control and more control than you do.
“As she got in she placed her baby on the floor carelessly... “ – Not stewarding the things and gifts of God properly.
“I fussed at her for putting the baby on the floor…” – This frustrates you further.
“and told her to pick him up…” – You try to intervene in the situation.
“So she picked him up and put him on the seat….” - some element of control over the situation, and some ability to influence.
“She then started driving the car as I told her where to go.” – influencing the direction of others.
“When we arrived at our destination…” – destiny.
“She got out of the car and proceeded to walk away - leaving the baby behind..” – Carelessness, indifference, leaving gifts and calling behind.
“Disappointed, I asked "Are you leaving?"…” – more disappointment, questioning?
“I wanted her to stay and get the help she needed to take care of her baby...” – Your desires are not realised.

Dream Interpretation:

The Lord has you in a training process (the school), where you have been given some gifts in the last few years (the two small children), that have been left behind by others (abandoned.)

As you try to bring these gifts to life (you wrapped up infants), you sometimes feel that you are not in control of this situation (being in the passenger seat of the car.)

As you look around, you also observe others with similar gifts and blessings, who have no real desire to steward, nurture, or take care of their gifts like you do (the lady throwing baby in the trash).

This sometimes frustrates you (the yelling), and you have a desire to intervene in these situations, providing direction (telling her where to go) for others to arrive at their destiny (destination.)

However, sometimes these people don’t always take your advice and they are the ones in control in control (driving the car), which leaves you feeling disappointed, frustrated, and questioning why your desires are not fulfilled.

Overall, I think this dream is really about you processing some emotions of the heart, in relation to things that are going on in your waking life, where you desire to develop and grow your gifts and talents, and also mother people and nurture and direct and train them in their giftings too but they don’t always listen to your advice at the moment.

Dream Application

I would say to just continue to focus on developing your own gifts and callings, and not on other people as you are not in control of other people. Don’t also despise the day of small beginnings. (Zec 4:10). Paul also said that the man who measures himself by himself is unwise, and it is a warning not to make comparisons with others too.

Be blessed! Know that the Lord has you in a training process, and the longer and harder the training and development, the bigger the gift and calling with the wider impact and influence at the end. Paul was 14 years in the desert being trained - by Christ.

And, a lot of our prophetic training is being over-looked, disappointments, rejections, woundings', delays, and frustrations. Jesus was 30 years in training for 3 years of action. A lot of the time, we want it the other way around though - that's what's wrong with the church tbh - but Father protects His gifts and power in people by hiding them for a season - and with problems.

I also feel that through-out the dream, you show a desire to lead and mother people, and nurture people with the mother heart of God the Father. Mothers and fathers are desperately needed right now - not just in the Body - but in wider society. I see Father developing this gift and desire in you.

I hope that this helps you in some way. Please discard the bits that don't fit with your spirit-man.

Blessings,

ILY.