Working for the British Prime Minister

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Working for the British Prime Minister

Post by iluvyahweh »

In the dream I was in London, and I was in an office. It was an old office, with lots of books, and big desks, and I knew that it was a government building. Next, Boris Johnson (the newly elected British Prime Minister) came in. It seemed that I was there to work for him, and that I was part of his Cabinet.

There was lots more in the dream, and I was going into other rooms in this building. I also remember a guy from my work in the natural being there, Chris Rich. Dream end.

IRL, I work in Finance, and not local or national government. I also live in Scotland.

This is the also third dream I have had this year about the British Prime Minister. (Winston Churchill, Teresa May, and now Boris Johnson.)
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Working for the British Prime Minister

Post by bella »

Whenever I have a dream with a "Chris" in it, it's representation of Christ. Rich is also significant.

I think this dream is simply a dream showing you to pray for Boris Johnson. He needs lots of prayer.

I saw him years ago on Who Do You Think You Are? and I liked him, but I heard later, on a youtube video - possibly by a wacko conspiracy theorist, but I don't know - that BJ has a questionable background and may be a puppet. I don't know. But pray for him anyway, as God leads.