Board Maintenance Complete

The latest news from Administration
bjcollin
Site Owner

Board Maintenance Complete

Post by bjcollin »

Welcome to the new and improved Tehillah Dreams message board!

We have upgraded our old board software from phpBB 2.x to the latest version phpBB 3.1.2

Things will be a bit different on this new board as some things are in different places. I think all of the users passwords and all of the posts up to Thursday 12/4/2014 at midnight were copied over correctly. Please let me know by PM if there is something missing. I am already aware of the issue of the missing posts from Friday 12/5 which I am trying to find them for re-posting. Also, this weekend and later this week the graphics, colors and general look/feel of the board will be updated from the generic blue theme that comes with the base phpBB software. Thank you.

in Christ,
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Board Maintenance Complete

Post by bjcollin »

All Dreams threads started prior to 1 January 2014 (i.e. older than 1 year according to topic start date) have now been moved to the Archives folders and sorted by year. So inside of the Archives folder you will find 7 folders titled 2007 - 2013. I will do the maintenance again next year in January 2016 and at that time move year 2014 to the archives. Hope this makes sense.

in Christ,
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Blessings upon blessings for all your hard work, bj.
And many, many thanks.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Yep yep I ditto that :s5:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--