NO BRA ON :?U

Questions about dreams and symbols
kingnme
Platinum Member

NO BRA ON :?U

Post by kingnme »

HI ALL !

i had a previous dream long time ago

where i was working in a church just BARE chest(ed) adn i was told that i bared my all or SOMETHING like that...well at any rate it was on point....

well THIS time i dreamt that i wasnt wearing a bra ..but THIS time i HAD ON a blouse....?? and i was with someone of whom im struggling to be with

in THIS case what does THaT mean?????
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bella
Diamond Member

Re: NO BRA ON :?U

Post by bella »

Hello, the first thing that came to mind, and this is often how you interpret dreams, is that you feel unsupported in the area of your teaching/feeding spiritual "babies".

When you get stuck on a symbol, try to step back and look at it in a summary way or an overview way. What are boobs? They're for feeding babies milk. What are bras for? Supporting your boobs.

However, if for example you're one of those women who, the second they walk through the front door, rips their bra off because they feel constricted all day, then that may be your answer - you're not feeling restricted. A lot of symbols have specific meaning to you that wouldn't apply to someone else.

When you can't pin it to a meaning that's specific to you, then look to one of the general meanings and see if it fits.

Hope that helps.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

Hello Bella!!

yes! i sensed that it wud be NO SUPPORT in this case it was my relative my natural sister(s) to be exact... that makes sense thank you so much!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

You're very welcome :)