DREAM/VISION/REAL...HAPPENED TWICE

Archives for 2013
barukh1
Platinum Member

DREAM/VISION/REAL...HAPPENED TWICE

Post by barukh1 »

I am at work. I walk down the hall. One of the girls is at the other end of the hall behind me. glances my way. I keep walking and go around a corner and when I do I start to lose my sight..it is not dark. It is a bright light. I drop to my knees and fall slowly forward. I see a bright orange/white/yellow light appears like a fire/flame and it engulfs me. I start to scream help me...but there is no discomfort in the flame. I then start to come to and I once again go back into that same place. It is frightening to lose my sight but it is due to the brightness of the light...I hear something stir around me and Im back to my couch...such an odd dream/vision....cannot stop thinking about it...
belleck

Post by belleck »

Did you get an interpretation for your dream/vision yet? If not could you give more detail about the girl looking at you? Was she behind you but you knew she was looking at you? Or did you pass her etc? What was your feeling when the light/fire engulfed you?
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

No..Belleville..no I have no gotten anything on it yet. The girl at the end of hall was just back towards the wall with her hands behind her. She just glanced my way.I was at first afraid when I saw the flame when it flashed....there was no heat in the fire..it was peaceful but the light so bright it brought me to my knees as I could not see anything and the light hurt. To look into it....I was not afraid of it I just did not know what it was and and not being able to see is what made me keep crying out help me
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Sort Belkin..I hate as auto correct! I believe an adjustment is on here somewhere. Looks like I best find it. Hope that didn't offend u. just noticed it!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi barukh1,

This is a glorious dream. .... consider what is happening "around the corner."

Acts 3:17-21

Young men shall see vision old men shall dream dreams, On my menservants and on my maidservants, I will pour out My Spirit and they shall prophesy. I will pour out My Spirit on "all flesh."

Psalm 62:11-12

God has spoken once.
Twice I have herd this.
That power belongs to God

Also to You, O Lord belongs mercy;
For You render to each one according to his work.

also..... Mathew 26:23-28

(consider my signature line.....:) Jesus said, "I will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire).

Sincerely,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thank you LadyinChrist...I understand what you mean. The more I think of his whole experience the more incredible it becomes. I still carry that peace around me and it seems to grow each day. I keep thinking about the song "I can only imagine" and I believe that I now can...there was no way I could stand in that light...there is know way I could look into it...I am still in wonder how I apply this to mylife and I wonder on what is to come as you said...with..."what is around the corner"...
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Nope we don't imagine anymore, we are seeing more and more. That is amazing. I'm also wondering if you have prayed for God to "enlighten the eyes of your understanding." If so, He has answered your prayer. :) The greatness of His power!

Ephesians 3
Heavenly Father of glory, I ask you to give me/us the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You, that the eyes of our understanding would be enlightened; that we may know what is the hope of Your calling, and what are the riches of the glory of Your inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of Your power toward us who believe, according to the working of Your mighty power which You worked in Christ when You raised Him from the dead and seated Him at Your right hand. Thankyou Father, In Jesus name amen.

Rejoicing with you on this one!! :)
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Tnank u lady and. nick. Yes la d e i have prayed on this and as i continue to pray his presence keeps getting stronger. Thank u nick for your comments as well. i appreciate your time to answer...u have. Both have given me more to think on
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

:like:

2 Corinth. 3:7-18

Reminds me of this song....

Temple - Grace Williams....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD79Z4rmq1E

How Awesome is our Lord!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I also like Julie True.
Nick....I like her worship songs too.

fullness!
And overflowing!! :)
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Christ come quickly!!!!!!!
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Lady..thank you for the link. The song is beautiful~! Nick, I also listen to Julie True. I have a half hour trip to work each day and have listen to her cd many times...Lord Yeshua come quickly!!