Song Lyrics at a conference

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Song Lyrics at a conference

Post by TexasTransplant »

Dreamed I was at a conference with hundreds of other women of ALL ages and backgrounds. I was personally there with 2 or 3 others. One was a younger cousin of mine, the others may have been from my old church, but we were all believers. The conference was being led by my favorite bible teacher and she was there with her 2 daughters. At one point we were all studying together in a large bed, talking and learning together. It was coming to a close and the teacher was very excited about this last exercise. She wanted each group of ladies to come up to the microphone in the center aisle and sing to a well known song we all knew. While others were singing (there were TONS of people and we had a good wait) I read the lyrics to myself up on the screen at the front...

"In the morning when I rise
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me
There are 3 Gods and 2 Angels
With Me Today..."

It was set to the tune of 'I could sing of your love forever'.
I understood the 3 Gods to be speaking of the trinity, but I've never referred to it that way. Also, I THINK it was 2 angels...that number may be wrong, it may have been 5.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Post by wheretonow33 »

Re: Song Lyrics at a Conference. The words are the same as in a song called "Danny's Song". This song was written by Kenny Loggins for his brother "Danny", commemorating the birth of his first child (son, Colin). First recorded by a group called Gator Creek?, then Loggins and Messina, finally a hit sung by Anne Murray. " ... and in the morning, when I rise, you bring a tear of joy to my eye, tells me everything is gonna be alright.... but your lyrics said three gods and two angels are with you today? Hmmm, I don't know. Don't know if I got all the words right, but you can look it up. Some of the other words..He will be like you and me, free as a dove, conceived in love, the sun is gonna shine above.. Even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with you honey,... brings?builds? a chain of love.. and in the morning, etc. tells me everything's gonna be alright.Not sure of all the words. As far as the tune you thought the words were set to... I don't recognize the title.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

TT, hi there. Amazing thing happened today. I was listening to a song and you and a past dream of yours came to mind. The fish at the table dream you had last winter. So I came here and find this dream you posted today....

I'm not sure of the dream you posted today but the words "talking and learning together. It was coming to a close and the teacher was very excited about this last exercise. " ...this speaks of revival coming ......And the song I heard for you today is this one....

Carried to the Table... "Revival"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQAIihIi8-c

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Thank you so much, I think that sentence you pointed out IS very significant here. He keeps (in my dreams this week) speaking to me about 'protection'. This was first in a long line of protection themed dreams. So....I'm believing I am protected! I'm sure that will all make sense to me soon. He's been preparing me ahead of time for different things over and over the last few months. LadyIC, I can't find the other dream you mentioned but I'm trying to remember! I did like reading over older dreams as I was searching though ;).
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

TT, ooops, it wasn't a dream you had it was a vision....it was this one.

Vision Layer of fish.

http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtop ... highlight=

(I never think of you, then all of sudden while listening to that song, you and that vision come to mind).

The Lord is saying.... "remember this." There are times in the waiting, He brings you to His table for instruction, just like the disciples, all of His disciples. He is "The Teacher."

Carried to the table
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvJY9SjEssg

Mathew 23:1-12

:)
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

That's what I thought, thank you Lady! LOVED the video, thank you so much.