The Eagle and Temple Mount

Archives for 2013
SpecialK
Diamond Member

The Eagle and Temple Mount

Post by SpecialK »

I was with Cheryl and this kid. We talked about this new teaching DVD, which was about Israel. On the front cover was the Temple Mount. The kid told me, “In this you learn how to create things out of nothing.” We found the scripture of Romans 4: 17 b: calls into being that which does not exist. Romans 4: 17 b (NASB).

This Rabbi came to us and spoke Genesis 1:1: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

I watched an eagle and it soared in the mountain tops. Eventually, I was inside this eagle and saw through its eyes. I saw everything much clearer and I saw the Temple Mount.

Any ideas? Not sure about why I saw the Temple Mount twice.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: The Eagle and Temple Mount

Post by Realisticdreamz »

SpecialK wrote:I was with Cheryl and this kid. We talked about this new teaching DVD, which was about Israel. On the front cover was the Temple Mount. The kid told me, “In this you learn how to create things out of nothing.” We found the scripture of Romans 4: 17 b: calls into being that which does not exist. Romans 4: 17 b (NASB).

This Rabbi came to us and spoke Genesis 1:1: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

I watched an eagle and it soared in the mountain tops. Eventually, I was inside this eagle and saw through its eyes. I saw everything much clearer and I saw the Temple Mount.

Any ideas? Not sure about why I saw the Temple Mount twice.
Dear SpecialK,

Perhaps this is a comforting dream and about seeing the Temple of God through spiritual eyes (soaring in the air as the eagle) rather than looking through eyes of the world. There is power in the Holy Spirit that speaks things into existence as the Word says. We are also taught to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Luke 17:20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21 nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.

Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Jerusalem.

John 14: 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Psalm 122:
6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
“May they prosper who love you.
7 Peace be within your walls,
Prosperity within your palaces.”
8 For the sake of my brethren and companions,
I will now say, “Peace be within you.”
9 Because of the house of the Lord our God
I will seek your good

I hope this helps. Please feel free to toss out what does not witness to you. May God bless and comfort you!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi specailK,

Galatians 4:21-31 and Isaiah 40 come to mind.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

LadyInChrist, thanks, Isaiah 40 resonates more with me.

I really pray that it's not a prophetic warning because Israel is in danger with all that's going on. If we strike Syria, Iran has said that they will destroy Israel. Blessings, SpecialK
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Well, this is the season of the High Holy Days in Judaism. Rosh Hashanah marks the anniversary of creation; a new biblical year. "Creating something out of nothing" may allude to recovering from disaster where often times you are left with nothing.

The eagle, I believe, represents a source of evil; a predator. The

Holy Spirit is giving you the ability to see their tactics (getting inside

the eagle).

Levitical law saw the eagle as an unclean bird.

“‘These are the birds you are to regard as unclean and not eat because they are unclean: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture,..."Lev 11:13

The fact that you saw the Temple Mount could also be related to the attacks and rioting by Muslims which occurred there two days ago on Rosh Hashanah. Arabs/Muslims are trying to disrupt the peace over there and doing this rioting near the Temple mount.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I agree with the Temple Mount, mostly because Israel has been threatened. However, the source I have for dreams says the eagle has to do with your spiritual self, and Prophet/Seer.

Blessings, SpecialK.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

SpecialK, I was reminded of your dream when reading this today.
I don't know that this is an interp, but maybe some help. The timing of this "post" (next day), I thought was helpful too...:)

Wing Tips From the Eagles
http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_ ... 44050&PN=1
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Thanks! SpecialK
underhispinions

Mounting up on eagles wings.

Post by underhispinions »

I had a dream several years ago in which I also "merged" with an eagle.
I was reminded that we shall "mount up on wings as eagles".
I was told it means to see into spiritual realms.
In my dream,I was walking up a hill covered in a white substance,like snow but not cold.
I got about half way up and then was "transported" to a "seat" by a rivers edge.There was great peace there.
Then I walked up three steps,saw a window "panorama" view and as I looked,I was drawn to see an eagle soaring high above.As I looked on the eagle,I "became" one and soared high above the valley of trees and the river below.I felt total freedom.
I also had a dream about that time that I believe was a warning of 9-11,in which two huge planes crashed into each other.
These two dreams I know were from God.They were shortly before the twin towers fell.
underhispinions

Mounting up on eagles wings.

Post by underhispinions »

I had a dream several years ago in which I also "merged" with an eagle.
I was reminded that we shall "mount up on wings as eagles".
I was told it means to see into spiritual realms.
In my dream,I was walking up a hill covered in a white substance,like snow but not cold.
I got about half way up and then was "transported" to a "seat" by a rivers edge.There was great peace there.
Then I walked up three steps,saw a window "panorama" view and as I looked,I was drawn to see an eagle soaring high above.As I looked on the eagle,I "became" one and soared high above the valley of trees and the river below.I felt total freedom.
I also had a dream about that time that I believe was a warning of 9-11,in which two huge planes crashed into each other.
These two dreams I know were from God.They were shortly before the twin towers fell.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Thanks for sharing!! This is awesome, and I receive it!!
RevK
Diamond Member

Hi!!

Post by RevK »

I was inside this eagle and saw through its eyes. I saw everything much clearer and I saw the Temple Mount
.To me this speaks not only of spiritual maturity, but of clarity in the spirit...When we possess the eye of an eagle, there is nothing that God will not show us because we are grown up enough in the spirit to handle His visions.. Keep hearing 'Seer' anointing!
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Thanks Rev K!

I didn't have a dream about 9-1-1, but I visited the area on vacation. I remember I didn't feel well, and about 3am I prayed (I slept on the couch at the time). I was strongly impressed to pray for safety and protection. At the time, I didn't know why, I just felt a strong sense of urgency in my spirit.

I think God usually let's his Intercessors know what's happening first, so we're tipped off in the spirit realm to pray.