Vision...during prayer:

Archives for 2013
Roxy
Gold Member

Vision...during prayer:

Post by Roxy »

My church had a 4 day conference, Tue-Fri, this week. Our Normal worship leader's couldn't make it the last 2 days. In their place we had a worship group from another town. Anyways, after the service I went to the alter for prayer. It was the lead singer/guitar player who came by me to pray. He put his hand in the palm of my hand. He smiled real big & said there is anointing there! Then he used the tips of his fingers, and touched my stomach. He said: " your whole body is anointed! The Lord said to be still in your prayer closet, and know that he is Lord. The Lord has something to tell you."

So I went home and prayed before bed, as I always do. This time I waited to hear from the Lord. Took awhile, but I finally had a vision:
I saw a oblong block [which was like in the shape of the 10 commandments]. This block was coming down eveeeer so slowly! When it touched the ground [I couldn't see the ground...] this block bounced eveeer so slowly. The color of this block was red and black.

Roxy
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Roxy,

Do you feel there is a blockage, or a hinderance in some area of your life or your relationship with God?
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

In a past dream of mine where red and black were outstanding colors, they were symbolic for the end of something. The vision may be alerting you about God's ten commandments being forsaken or falling on deaf ears.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Roxy
Gold Member

Post by Roxy »

LadyinChrist,

No, there is no blockage or hinderance in my life or with God.

A Warrior's Heart-End of something? Or beginning of something??? I believe the Lord wants to start using me to help save the lost.
On 9/8/13- I heard in the spirit: "There's a new patient." I saw an older man, wearing a blue jacket. He was kind of having trouble walking. I could feel the Holy Spirit pretty strong. Then in the spirit I heard: "They're about to release them into the wild...with a man of God. Do you know Kathy Marvin? You have to go to the hospital."

9/9/13-I heard in the spirit: "There's healing in your car."
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

It may symbolize the end of something in order to achieve the beginning of another thing
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8