VISION: Christmas Tree Surrounded by Unmarked Boxes

Archives for 2013
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

VISION: Christmas Tree Surrounded by Unmarked Boxes

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Suddenly, I see a very clear and vivid vision as if it were a real and live event (though I did not see myself there, it felt like I was standing there). As if standing there, I see a real green Christmas tree (not an artificial one) in front of a window with many brown cardboard type boxes in the living room around a real (not artificial) Christmas tree. It was in the place where I would normally put a real tree at Christmas. Directly in front of me were 3 boxes stacked on top of another. The top box was opened but I could not see what was in it because the stacked boxes were close to my height. Nor did I see what was in any of the boxes, though I did not think they were empty and felt there were some contents in them. They looked new (in good shape, not previously used), unmarked (without any writing on them), and were all the same size and shape (such as when one might purchase several boxes for moving except they had no writing or images on them). The tree had no decorations or ornaments on it but was mostly covered by the boxes that were in front and around it.

This was on June 19, 2013 when I was lying in bed with clear mind, not thinking of anything, eyes closed, just trying to go to sleep but not yet even close to asleep. Certainly Christmas had not been on my mind in June. And, I have rarely had visions and this one left me feeling it was from the Lord and meaningful. When the vision was over I immediately sat up wondering what I just saw was about. I did not have a negative feeling attached to it, but more like a change, or a moving event was coming.

I have continued to be curious as to what it meant, almost with excitement as if looking forward to something, and still not quite sure of its meaning. I am posting this to see if anyone has any Spirit lead understanding and/or discernment. :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

This reminds me somewhat of the story of Joseph when interprets the dreams for the chief baker and the chief butler.The number 3 significant of days? Weeks or months? Something newis going to be unpacked for you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Hi Grace,

Well I thought that the undecorated Christmas tree represented a time before Christmas. Not sure the message was about Christmas or if the tree was a time stamp symbol.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Do you think the tree was in the process of being set up (not yet decorated & the decorations may have been in the boxes or were the boxes "presents")?

Could the tree be your faith or your life (evergreen) that is yet to be decorated? (Celebrated/offered as a present?)
The tree & boxes are undecorated
What does that bring up for you?
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Starfire wrote:Do you think the tree was in the process of being set up (not yet decorated & the decorations may have been in the boxes or were the boxes "presents")?

Could the tree be your faith or your life (evergreen) that is yet to be decorated? (Celebrated/offered as a present?)
The tree & boxes are undecorated
What does that bring up for you?
I had wondered if the boxes were decorations and though I really can't say for sure, but it did not feel as though they were decorations. I have specific containers for decorations and most ALL of my decorations have some sentimental value (Christian, from kids, friends, etc. over the years). We do celebrate the birth of Christ at Christmas (even if it is not exactly His birthday). So, the scene reminded me of Christmas, (celebrating His birthday), but with undecorated and boxes reminded me of something coming before Christmas. I even wondered if it could be the rapture (Christ's second coming, time to go, moving on).

And while there could have been presents in them, it would be odd for literal presents to be boxed before the Christmas tree is decorated and not wrapped. They reminded me of moving boxes. They are likely symbols (Tree, Christmas, boxes, and moving?).

I felt like there was not yet time to decorate the tree before something comes... but I cannot be sure. Yet, I did not feel it would not be a bad thing/move/change, but like the unmarked boxes might represent something hidden or unknown coming. It felt like a mystery to me of which I was curious, wondering what it meant -- and still do. Perhaps a key is just to be prepared and trust Him! :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Ooooh. Now I'm excited too.
From your lips to God's ears.
Any chance the 3 boxes that blocked out the tree then
would refer to the TRINITY? Moving b4 Christmas?
Or even a MOVE of the Holy Spirit (the 3rd Godhead of the Trinity) moving in a profound way before Christmas?
I'm praying for a movement of the HolySpirit to SWEEP this land.
Maybe you will be a significant part of that. Maybe it's coming soon.
(Sorry, I know this is about YOUR dream - not my hopes and prayers, but sharing the heart of Christ, I thought perhaps it might be worth mentioning as it may be something that's been on your heart also).
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Realisticdreamz,

I came upon this on a site I attend. I thought of your dream and said... Wow!!...Yes!! You might agree! :)

I can't ignore it! "IT'S BEGINNING TO FEEL A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!"
There's gifts to unwrap! Time to get ready to wear that new mantle given to you, and sing celebration songs! Give thanks! It's not a tree that is being decorated but people who have been preparing the house for the advent!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_ ... 44220&PN=1

How Wonderful is our Lord and God!! :)
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Starfire wrote:Ooooh. Now I'm excited too.
From your lips to God's ears.
Any chance the 3 boxes that blocked out the tree then
would refer to the TRINITY? Moving b4 Christmas?
Or even a MOVE of the Holy Spirit (the 3rd Godhead of the Trinity) moving in a profound way before Christmas?
I'm praying for a movement of the HolySpirit to SWEEP this land.
Maybe you will be a significant part of that. Maybe it's coming soon.
(Sorry, I know this is about YOUR dream - not my hopes and prayers, but sharing the heart of Christ, I thought perhaps it might be worth mentioning as it may be something that's been on your heart also).
Thanks Starfire. I too am excited they way you put that! :) Certainly will be praying with you for a special and new movement of the Holy Spirit to sweep this land, cover us, and indwell us so much that it cannot help but overflow through us and also pour out blesses around us! Its great to know it is on your heart too, a reminder that it should be on our hearts. And, it wasn't a personal dream, but a vision (which I rarely have), that doesn't necessarily mean it is about me personally, it could be that I get to witness such a thing and as you wrote perhaps we all will see an outpouring of gifts from Him. Awesome thoughts that excites me as well. The Christmas tree (time for Christ and His gift of life through his birth, death and resurrection. A free gift not bought my purchased by man) could represent it's about the gift(s) of Christ.

Thank you also Lady, as you wonderfully shared as well! What you shared was very nice also!

"IT'S BEGINNING TO FEEL A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!"

Yes and Amen, let's unwrap that gifts He has given us so that we all may be blessed and walk in the peace, strength, and anointing as He intended for us... Yes Lord we accept your overflowing and abounding gifts. The one gift of His life He gave us does bring many more to come as we accept and celebrate Him. Let's be ready and willing to accept all that He pours out upon us!

Thanks again Starfire and Lady for your replies, I am excitedly praying and believing for those things also! Awesome. All that comes from Him is good. :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I like that the top box was opened as well. (The outpouring has begun - possibly with Azuza St) and now time for MORE!
Obviously you would not have been around then, but perhaps
these will not be outside of your range or grasp!

I am praying the Lord will reveal HIS message for you in this vision in a way that will make you sure of it's meaning.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Starfire wrote:I like that the top box was opened as well. (The outpouring has begun - possibly with Azuza St) and now time for MORE!
Obviously you would not have been around then, but perhaps
these will not be outside of your range or grasp!

I am praying the Lord will reveal HIS message for you in this vision in a way that will make you sure of it's meaning.
Thank you sincerely Starfire!. :)

I actually think I am beginning to understand it better, feeling like it is a message about putting away old things and unveiling of new things; like a new moving into, a new chapter, birthed through Christ.

I am a bit excited to see what is coming! :D
With love in Christ,
Annette