real dream being launched from rocket in white parachute

Archives for 2013
UncleJoe
Bronze Member

real dream being launched from rocket in white parachute

Post by UncleJoe »

Hi Ya'll,
This dream was so realistic it was like it really happened. I was in a white rocket or airplane. There was a man flying the aircraft and he was wearing a ring with a stone in it.
I saw a baggie with medicine pills in it and they were all red like kidney beans. I was wearing a parachute and mentioned to the pilot "Don't forget to give Ray his medicine".
I was wearing a parachute and was going down a long white tunnel with just enough room at the end for me and my parachute to go through. I seemed to be almost upside down as I went down the tunnel. The whole time I was going through it I saw a telephone cord attached to the wall of the tunnel the whole way through.
Next I was holding on to these 2 white handles and was descending. The day was sunny and there was a green grassy lawn that I was heading for. I recognized it was my old hometown. I felt pain in my arms from holding on so long, I said "I can't hold on any longer". As soon as I said that, the pilot was beside me holding me up. I landed like a feather. I mentioned to the pilot I knew the city we were at. He said "I'll be back to get you tonight". He was gone and I was standing there in the harness in the lawn.

Joe
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I don't have anything to say....but a smile and a giggle :)

Too funny!!
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Oh!! This is halarious!!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

UncleJoe,

Please except my apologies the other day. I was under the influence of the Holy Ghost all day!! :)

I do know this..... that a merry heart does good like a medicine. :)

His ways are narrow.

I'm not sure but something may have been bothering you about your past, but the Lord came through when you "let go" of whatever it was you were holding onto.

Your landing was very insuring of the Lords ability to uphold you.
A soft landing.

Isaiah 41
10... Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

I hope you enjoy this. The Lord spoke your dream to me when I heard this song

Who am I --- Casting Crowns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt7OZyBj5Ik

You are His UncleJoe.
UncleJoe
Bronze Member

Post by UncleJoe »

Hello Sister,
No apology needed really. I thought at first you were laughing because of the Freudian phallic connotations, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, right?
Actually I kinda figured out the vision. It shows that I have been in a constricted place, very narrow. He's launched me out with nothing under me, no support. Just when I thought I couldn't hold on any longer, He shows up and guides me back to green pastures and sunny skies.
I like that song by the way!
Have an awesome day, Joe
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

You too Joe!! Blessings!! :)

Love them green pastures.