Is this a prophecy dream?

Archived Dreams from 2015
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Is this a prophecy dream?

Post by ElijahsTask »

I HAD THIS SHORT DREAM 2 WEEKS AGO
THEN,

I HAD THE SAME DREAM WITH MORE DETAIL the following week WHICH…….
I THOUGHT WAS ODD. IT'S LIKE IT PICKED UP WHERE IT LEFT OFF.

NOTE: THERE IS A WARTHOG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WHILE THE WILD BOAR IS DOWN THE STREET TO THE LEFT

The dream takes place in an upscale neighborhood, the yards all manicured.

I go out my front door, walk to the street and look down the street to my RIGHT where I see, a dead cow in the middle of the road with something odd protruding from it's lower part, down by it's feet.

Walking over for a closer look, I see what looks like a warthog with large tusks protruding from either sides of it's face, laying on it's belly, eating a large, plump, dead, black and white Holstein cow. It didn't even bother to look up at me.

It was feeding from the feet of the cow upwards.

Standing there, I noticed to my left, down the street, a wild boar was eating another large, dead, black and white Holstein cow, it too was eating down around the feet. It simply looked up at me while continuing to devour.

I ran back to tell the others.

END OF DREAM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ONE WEEK LATER
THE DREAM CONTINUES, WITH A PROGRESSIVE UPDATE

UPDATE: The dream takes place in an upscale neighborhood, and all the yards are manicured.

Walking out of my front door, I walk to the street and I look to my RIGHT whereI see a dead cow in the middle of the road where the warthog is now eating up around the cows rib cage.

The warthog was now stretched out over the feet of the cow, laying upwards covering the cows belly.

Walking up to the cow, I noticed something had stripped the meat from the front legs of the cow because only bones were left of the two front legs as well as just bones on the back legs of the cow.

I went to the left to investigate the other large, dead, black and white Holstein cow, and cautiously started walking up to it. I saw the wild boar on it's forearms, buttocks up in the air, continuing to ravage the dead cow.
It was working on the belly up toward the rib cage of the cow.

The wild boar looked up at me, it's face and tusks covered in the cows blood, got up, then charged at me, came to a precise halt, looking me square in the eye said: " You'd better get out of here or you'll be next!!!! " Iran away.

END OF DREAM
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: Is this a prophecy dream?

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Greetings ET :)

Well they are certainly interesting dreams in terms of symbols, spefics, and the repetitive nature. Often when I have dreams that are prophetic, I will have 2 or more, each providing additional information or confirmation. Most of the time, I do not know what it means until something happens and it clicks in my spirit that the dream(s) was/were about what happened. They may very well be prophetic...

However, at a quick glance the dream reminds me of greed. The hogs / pigs (hogging) devouring the cow (properity / provisions). Both the warthog and (wild) boar are of the pig family. Interesting that it started with the feet which I think of the feet as the stance or foundation (like eating away the foundation). Interesting that the cows were in the "middle" of the street (a path, way?), perhaps relating But those are my thoughts, not necessarily an interpretation.

Technically speaking, from what I read, the warthog and boar are both in the same family and are both wild but one is predominately from Africa and the other from Asia / Europe. The dairy cow may appears to have originated from Europe. The head of the warthog is disproportionately large. The hogs are most definitely unclean animals eating a animal that provides, but is dead. The dream did not indicate if the hogs/pigs klled the cows or not. If not, they are scavengers living off of the dead.

Anyway, sorry I can't offer much help at this time but I hope this helps. Sometimes small offerings can trigger meaning. I will pray about it and see if I can offer any more. And, praying the Lord gives you understanding!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi ET

Do you mind if I ask how an upscale neighbourhood with manicured gardens makes you feel?

Love,

rarara
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Interesting dream...

ET, phone home. As in, dial in here and reply to the offerings you've received.

yesterday would be good
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Sorry, been traveling out of state on business and had some clients over to the office here and I have been a tad late in my return here, my apologies :oops:

Realistic…… I like the fact that you say
sometimes small offerings can trigger meaning.
When I think of the word devour, it makes me think of what the word says about the enemy, how he walks around like a lion "seeking" to devour…….

I am not sure if this is personal as well as on a larger scale, dealing with perhaps christianity today and our response to what we see the enemy doing to our nation. Perhaps not enough being done as a whole by the christian community to humble ourselves and pray causing God to hear and heal our land.
White washed tombs comes to mind.

I also believe the enemy has been trying ( often times going over the top :roll: ) to wear me down so I will become overwhelmed and just say forget it, it's too hard! He wants to steal my blessings…..

I thank you both for your time and your thought as well as value your input. Thank you SO much for taking the time.

I believe there is more to be revealed here……. :wink:

Blessings to you!
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Hi ET

Do you mind if I ask how an upscale neighbourhood with manicured gardens makes you feel?
I have always enjoyed neat, tidy, and orderly. On the positive side, It can lend itself to the feelings of peace and on the negative side, the feeling of sterilization and like no one had a thought of their own, they have become the cookie cutter neighborhood. BUT THEN……. we can't forget those who are told wheat they can plat, what colors their homes can be, if you can or can't erect a fence…. ( you get the idea)

I didn't really "feel" anything, it was just simply acknowledging the fact that people were of the same mind and had a personal investment into the care and look of their home.

upscale…. didn't make me "feel" anything……….it just happened to be the neighborhood I was in.

I suppose if I had to compare how it would make me feel being in upscale verses ghetto……. I would feel safer in upscale, concerned and cautious in the ghetto…….

Do you ask this with something in mind? :)

thanks for your input, GREAT question :wink:
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

discerning…………….
Interesting dream…
……

is that like when a realtor shows a home to a prospective buyer and the house leaves a lot to be desired, is just weird, etc…..that the client and the realtor both agree it was a "unique house"? :s4: :mrgreen:

common, you can tell me, I have my big girl boots on :mrgreen:
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi again ET,

Well, I meant to say small offerings can trigger understanding of the meaning of the dream. :)

As to the word devour, it was not the lion devourer but unclean things (pigs) that were eating away at the feet, or foundation. Several thoughts came to mind when reading your dream. I hoped for your sake that the dream was not prophetic and only a reflection of thoughts going on in the world today; it does actually coincide and if it is a reflection of our thoughts then it not necessarily personal to you and your family perhaps just processing what’s on the mind – which would be a good thing. But if it is prophetic, then it is a call to pray; and to pray that the Lord would continue to use you, giving you even more opportunity to be a light in a dark work, to be a loving, Godly example and witness for Christ, to walk in ways pleasing to Him. I wouldn’t take the threats of the enemy but instead look to the Lord to be sure the enemy’s plan did not prosper, either in deed or in spirit.

I completely hear you about Christianity today, and I am troubled by it at times as well, and even the Word says that there would be a great falling away which would reveal the son of perdition. Daniel 12 says that God’s people will be purified, cleansed, made white through the end times while the wicked will continue to do more wickedly. However, when I am discouraged by events in the world I try to refocus keep the focus on Christ as I have read the end of the story. Glory and honor and praise to Him! When our focus is on what the enemy is doing instead of what God is doing, we sometimes give more power and glory to the enemy – and this is easily done looking with the eyes. One way for the enemy tries to make us stumble is by focusing on things that are not of God and in judgment, un-forgiveness and harbouring ill things. But all that doesn’t matter so much, we know the Lord is still in charge and His plans will not fail, when our focus is on the good things of the Lord. We then can pray for enemies and have hope for those who are lost in their way... at least until time it up. I know it can be a challenge to do this!! :) Edited to add, as I meant to say; it may appear like the enemy is winning but in these days, God is doing great works and therefore, the enemy is acting in desparation as he will lose just as in Revelation 20:7-10... and what comes after is the beautiful reward of those who did not grow weary in doing good with the Lord.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God... 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

This has helped me at times and perhaps will help you too? Write on some index cards with scriptures on them that you need for these times and whenever you feel stressed, tired, or discouraged pull them out and speak them (i.e. several times a day). Make new one(s) every day. His Word is mighty and powerful to remind you and will speak good things in your life and those around you as well as protect your mind, heart, and spirit from the enemy. It's like putting on the armory in Ephesians 6 and speaking power. By example; rebuke the devourer and he will flee from you – draw near to God and He will draw near to you, my God shall supply my needs according to His riches and glory, no weapon formed against me shall prosper. . . Joshua 1:9, Psalm 37:4, Proverbs 16:7, Proverbs 15:1-2, Proverbs 3:5, 1 John 3:18-19, Matthew 5:43-44, and so on . . .

I will pray that the Lord strengthens you and your family and reveals to you the beautiful things He is doing to help encourage and strengthen you and your faith today. Faith that good will come from ALL things and that the enemy is not winning.

One of my favourites:
Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

Et, don’t forget to stop, observe, smell, and enjoy with the Lord the beautiful roses He made for both his glory and pleasure and ours. :) I hope this helps. May God renew and refresh your mind, heart, and spirit and bless you and your family abundantly!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

((((((Annette)))))))

Thank you SO much for this wealth of goodies. All so very true. You have quoted some of my all time favorite scriptures and ones that I have just the other day, written down in a new Bible I gave to my grandsons.

[b
]it is a call to pray; and to pray that the Lord would continue to use you, giving you even more opportunity to be a light in a dark work, to be a loving, Godly example and witness for Christ, to walk in ways pleasing to Him
.[/b]

I believe this ti be very true as well. :wink: I have been talking to complete strangers on the phone when I call to check on something or they call the house with some line of advertising :mrgreen:

Time is getting closer to His return and as the world grows darker, we must shine even brighter.

Thank you again for your BEAUTIFUL prayers and thoughtfulness. You're such an encouragement!!!

Big blessings to you….. BIG abundant blessings :wink:
Et, don’t forget to stop, observe, smell, and enjoy with the Lord the beautiful roses He made for both his glory and pleasure and ours. :) I hope this helps. May God renew and refresh your mind, heart, and spirit and bless you and your family abundantly!
few weeks back, the word "roses roses roses" kept playing over and over in my mind.

I think I get it :s4: LOVE IT

Thanks again Dear Heart, you're special!!!!!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

ElijahsTask wrote:discerning…………….
Interesting dream…
……

is that like when a realtor shows a home to a prospective buyer and the house leaves a lot to be desired, is just weird, etc…..that the client and the realtor both agree it was a "unique house"? :s4: :mrgreen:

common, you can tell me, I have my big girl boots on :mrgreen:
Well, it goes without saying that you're weird...er, unique. Yeah... unique is what I meant to say, um, fingers get ahead of brain sometimes. But to answer your question, no, that's not what I meant (this time at least). I meant what I said and said what I meant....interesting dream. For reals. Just seeing this and past my bedtime here so I'll bbl when I can actually digest what I'm reading and string two coherent thoughts together. Meanwhile, keep yer boots on.

I'd smack you if you weren't so amusing.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:mrgreen: :s10: bedtime? te moo!

Take all the time ya need momma
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi E.T.,
hope you are well. This dream troubled me in a way that some of my dreams kind of correlate with your dream. What I mean is in Amos it speaks of at that time was God's chosen people and God's anger against their injustice and form of Godliness. My husband had a dream a while back in which the American flag was on its side. I know personally the Lord has been showing me, the sin of pride in my heart, I am really asking Him to deal with sins that are displeasing to Him. I don't know but this book in the word of God has really touched my heart, however maybe it's just for me. Just my thoughts, please if this does not bear witness please disregard it, many hugs and lots of Love. :s0:
In Christ Love,
Hope
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

hmmmmmmm I will read it. I saw it in passing today as I was flipping over to read Obadiah and Hosea. Amos did stand out. :wink:

Will let you know if the Lord points me to anything directly. He usually does lol. Please give me till the end of the week to get back to you as my plate is pretty full.

Thanks Hope!
((((((( :P )))))))

Many and rich blessing be poured out upon you beloved!

ET
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Thanks E.T., please take take your time, I do understand. Have a Blessed and smooth running week as well!
Shalom and Love,
Hope :D
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

oh my, I am SO sorry about the no post of late….. I would like to ask forgiveness. I will try and get back expeditiously. :oops: so sorry for the delay

Thank you for your kindness

ET