A ONE SENTENCE DREAM

Archived Dreams from 2015
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

A ONE SENTENCE DREAM

Post by ElijahsTask »

An exceptionally dear friend of mine had this VERY SHORT DREAM this morning.......9-29-15

He Dreampt he was standing at a door knocking. A close friend Jim. S. answered and my friend said " Oh it's good to see you" Jim smiled.

JIM PASSED AWAY ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO

END OF DREAM

ANY insight welcome :D
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Re: A ONE SENTENCE DREAM

Post by jackiebauerle »

Was his friend Jim saved? The reason I asked that is because the dream pulls out the scripture of how Jesus stands at the door and knocks. Your friend is knocking on Jim's door. A Door that seems to be closed to him in his heart. Perhaps one of these men ...mentored the other one? The expression of good to see you and the reply of a smile imply that their connection has not ended because of this door call death. It actually states a connection. I would adventure to say that both men reaped from each other. Jim would not expect less than your friend fulfilling his calling. Assurance is given here for a question on your friends heart.

Lord, Anoint this dear friend. Double his portion to carry on until they meet again in Heaven. Amen
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings and thank you for your reply to my post. :D

Jim was a devout christian man and a very godly person. There is no question as to if he is in heaven or not.

This dream made me think that my friend may be joining him…….soon? :?:

Time will tell I guess.

Thanks again for your thoughtfulness.

Have a wonder-filled day in our Lord.

Blessings to you,

ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

I've had two dreams of my Grandfather that passed away and in both dreams he didn't say anything but I could hear what he was telling me through our thoughts. The one thing that stood out was the big smile on his face each time.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:D