Plaid fabric

Archives for 2009
kse
Platinum Member

Plaid fabric

Post by kse »

I was wondering if this means anything, since stripes have a meaning? Or maybe it isn't plaid but tartan....
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
talitha

Post by talitha »

Scotland?

family/clan/tribe?
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Once I had a dream where this meant that someone was two-faced...basically the person was a pathological liar in real life.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Oh gee! This fits alright. I was wondering why in one dream the Lord used two people to describe one person, and both names were of Scottish origin. Then the plaid or tartan in another dream...
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
wholeheart
Gold Member

Post by wholeheart »

In a dream of mine, several people were wearing different styles of pants all made of the same weave. I believe God was telling me they were "cut from the same cloth."

A friend of mine had a dream in which it meant "woven" together.

Just thinkin'

Wholeheart
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Oh I forgot to mention the explanation behind the two faced pathological liar thing, sorry...plaid is stripes going two different directions.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Okay, thank you Wholeheart, I will keep that in mind as the dream is more fully revealed. And Warrior Princess, thanks for the explanation!

Kristina