Speaking in front of windows

Archives for 2009
vdm3418
Silver Member

Speaking in front of windows

Post by vdm3418 »

December 30th. I was in a home that overlooked a city. It appeared to be like ancient times. There was someone else in the room with me, but I don’t know who. I was in a room that had several (maybe three or four) windows looking over the city. At one point, I went up to a window, and looking out, said “The Blood.” I walked to the next window and then the next until I said it seven times. A little later, I again went to the windows, and said “Pour out!” Like before, I stopped in front of a window and said this until I said it seven times. Then I woke up!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

When I read your dream, I heard "The 7 Mountains of Culture."

1. Family
2. Government
3. Media
4. Education
5. Arts and Entertainment
6. Religion (or the Church)
7. Business

Maybe you are to intercede, plead the blood of Jesus over each of these areas? There is a lot of info on the net about the warfare being done to take these areas back for the Lord. Here's a quote from one website: "These are the 7 spheres of societal influence where Christian values and influence were much greater a few generations ago." Maybe you were seeing back to a former time?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
vdm3418
Silver Member

Post by vdm3418 »

Thank you! I certainly am praying!!
holydiver

Post by holydiver »

Hello, vdm3418.

I think its just a observation dream from something you have seen or something your waiting for. Looking out the window that overlooks a city, says to me its a observation, from a different vantage point. Normally if your up high, its because of self improvment, and you would like to catch up with others you havent seen in a long time. Saying something like for salvation, seven times, and the number seven symbolizes the number of times that it takes to be forgiven, is most likley from a personal view of yourself or someone close to you. The glass is normally a refection of self, furthur confirming self help, and or learning. A city normally symbolizes the total sum of what you know, and this would come into self improvment also. This may be the result of prayer, in a salvation mode. maybe even confirming why it is your doing what your doing. I dont see any prophetics in it. As what happens so many times when we get hyped the wheels spin, but we dont get anywere with it. Other than that, its a pretty marvellous dream showing inner desire.

Peace and Love in Jesus.
Read the bible
constantdreamer
Gold Member

Post by constantdreamer »

I think this dream also speaks of your spiritual influence... "Blood...Pour Out" is a very influential and commanding statement. Blood (the Lord's Blood) brings healing, purity, redemption, newness, life, etc. The city could represent many people... though it being "ancient" is throwing me off a bit...

Seven is very significant - it represents from the Lord, completion...

For your prayer and discernment...

Blessings,
cd
Jesus is His masterpiece, everything else in an encore.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Holydiver, how did you come upon your definition for "glass/window?" And the other symbols...could you give me the scripture on those? Thanks. =)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."