Fear Dream About Missing A Date

Archives for 2010
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Fear Dream About Missing A Date

Post by Warrior Princess »

I had a date with someone from church who had called and said the first time he had ever met me he knew I was a sister in the Lord. He looked like a guy I know from a singles group named Kendall. But I was stuck at the airport interceding for my parents who weren't going to be allowed to go on their trip because their daughter had made the first touchdown in a football game. I was trying to text the guy I was supposed to meet. I mentioned to my parents that I was going to miss a date and there was a guy behind me who heard me and looked at his watch and phone and left and I wondered if it was him. He looked like a guy from my old church named Roger. I finally left and got home, my youngest daughter was with me. A white car was parked out front and started spinning out and turned around. It stopped in front of the driveway and the driver got out. He looked like a 50s greaser and I assumed he did not have good intentions, so I was calling 911 and I woke up with fear and Phil 2:3.

I think this is a fear dream about missing a date/with someone. There has to be a reason. Any ideas?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."