a baby birthing a baby?

Archives for 2009
Charys
Diamond Member

a baby birthing a baby?

Post by Charys »

I dreamed my 9 month old baby granddaughter gave birth to another baby who was the same size -without pain. She was on a floating mat and three women who were attendng her were standing chest deep in water.
...that I might know Him...
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Charys--not a clue but I will pray. I believe grandchildren have to do with our inheritance in Christ, so what this means--?! But does look unique.

Blessings~Peggy O.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

WOW.. I could be wrong here.. but Charys.. this is truly and AWESOME AWESOME dream!!!
Here is what was leaping in my spirit....
annointing.. children ministering and birthing people into the kingdom..
were the women perhaps drenched in the living water?

Maybe this has to do with your precious burden for those babies in Uganda? God is showing you what your prayers are doing.

sheeewwweeee...
pray about it..

xxoo
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

The water was in light coloured (blue?) concrete channels like irrigation channels or like waterways in a huge water park where the flow is directed.

Thank you. I am praying more about this.

I know that some of the young boys from this orphanage once took it upon themselves to pray for a worker's son who was in the morgue after an accident. They heard stories about Jesus raising people from the dead and they believed. When the mother arrived her son started breathing again. These are no ordinary kids because they have no ordinary God.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

well blue for me has always symbolized an annointing of the Holy Spirit.. that is pretty amazing to me!

Those boys have no ORDINARY GOD is soo true..
say it louder!
AMEN!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

The Lord recently showed me in my 1000 Fires dream that these are 1000 souls...burning sticks plucked from the fire...new converts sent out to evangelize...babies having babies...
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

charys,

you may find Jennifer Toledo's testimony fascinating--it deals w/children operating under the Anointing!

She was on sid roth--www.sidroth.org

also here's a link to an in-depth interview! This is our children's future in and with Him--how exciting!

http://www.ajbutel.com/interview-jennifer-toledo.shtml
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Charys and others:

I believe the dream is symbolic of the heart/ministry that God has given you for children, in this case children in tough straights (doing what an adult should be doing--facing adult battles).

But God's grace and mercy show themselves strong in your dream in that the baby experiences no pain, which is miraculous, and also in the 3 midwifes that the baby has attending her, which looks symbolic of intercession.

God bless~
Peggy O.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

I just arived home after a couple of days of driving. Thank you for your help with this.

Last week I dreamt I was in a small dark room with a desk. I asked, "What is this place?" I was told, "This is the room where God evokes His genius."

I thought it was about a possible health crisis (which turned out to be benign, thank you Abba!) but this situation with the orphans has gripped me so much I can't sleep and yesterday I was oblivious to people around me because I just had to pray for them. -especially after I learned that one child was left alone at the drop off point at least over night (one person said three days) when no relatives came to get him.

Perhaps the dark testing place was about these children's situation. This is where God uses the situation to reveal His genius plan.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

agreed! It is always in the darkness where the light of His goodness and His plan can shine the greatest! Wondering if the desk might mean "studying of His Word" where the good plan He has laid out for us is "hidden"! blessings! and yes, thank you Abba for health and healing! shalom charys!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

So much good stuff in the thoughts shared already here but this is a striking dream so praying that your spirit will not only perceive its true revelation but that god would continue to strengthen you to embark more fully in your Kingdom role this coming year Charys... I thought the number 9 was interesting here...meaning a number of things perhaps but fullness time (conception to birth) completeness for harvest.

[Nine: Fruit of the Spirit; gifts of the Spirit; finality; harvest; fullness of development. (Matt. 27: 45; Judges 4: 1-3; Gal. 5: 22-23; 1 Cor. 12: 4-11)]

Exponential increase in kingdom fruitfulness bourne up by the Spirit (water of Life) and faithfully watched over by God's midwives (aren't you one of these women Charys?)...got to add that i'd have loved it if the babes had gone for a swim!!

Grace
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Charys wrote: Last week I dreamt I was in a small dark room with a desk. I asked, "What is this place?" I was told, "This is the room where God evokes His genius."
Charys...I'd just keep praying into that one...get down to the deep place beyond the crashing waves where it is still enough to listen and hear...

A definition to ponder...

A genius (plural genii or geniuses,[1] adjective ingenious) is a person, a body of work, or a singular achievement of surpassing excellence. More than just originality, creativity, or intelligence, genius is associated with achievement of insight which has transformational power.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

keilani wrote:charys,

you may find Jennifer Toledo's testimony fascinating--it deals w/children operating under the Anointing!

She was on sid roth--www.sidroth.org

also here's a link to an in-depth interview! This is our children's future in and with Him--how exciting!

http://www.ajbutel.com/interview-jennifer-toledo.shtml

I just found this. What an incredible story. WOW. I am moved to tears at our awesome God! He is SO AMAZING!!! And what a powerful story of how God works through small children. WOW. Words fail me. PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((Keilani))))))))))))))
Much thanks to you for posting this link.

Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

LilyRose,

Wasn't it amazing? My sister found it and sent it to me and I was soooo blessed by it! Having my own little ones...it blessed me because I was crying out to Him for the children of this generation to know the God of Old! Be greatly blessed!
***More To Come***

Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Yes, Keilani! Thank you!