Accused of Stealing my own property!

Archives for 2010
Dreamalot
Gold Member

Accused of Stealing my own property!

Post by Dreamalot »

Hi All,
I had this dream the other night and it was very disturbing to me, please help if you can. I was driving in the car with this very old woman and she had white/grayish hair. We were going down this hill and she was driving and she told me she was running from these police people. She said she had been running from them for a long time because she help a lot of people and they don't like the work she do. She turned the car around and parked in front of this apartment building we both got out. I felt like our journey was over together. I started to walk up this hill but now I was the one being chased by police. I'm now standing in this apartment building in a bedroom and these 2 woman are in there with me. She is pulling my clothes out and telling me that I stole them. I told her they were mine that I paid for. She picked up my weddding shoes and when I told her they were my wedding shoes they disappered out of her hand. She picked up clothing and towels that I have IRL claiming I stole these items. The scene changes and I'm now standing in front of a book case and she's showing me Bibles and Christian books that I own IRL saying that I stole them also. I told her that those where my Bibles and reading materials that belong to me and I need them. I told her some of them I purchased and others I remembered in my dream that IRL I had got one book from a church. As I was standing there in the dream, I said to myself this is about my life. The scene changes and we are back in this room. She told me that these are charges from 2001 that are coming up and she is going to have to take me to jail. I was confused more than anything. She walked out and my Husband came in this room and told me to just turn myself in and he would be there for me. I knew I did nothing wrong so I had a peace almost that it would be ok even though I didn't know how if that makes sense. I then began to take off all my clothes and I was naked waiting on them to come back and take me away. I don't understand why I did that. When the 2 women returned to walk me out the scene changes.

I'm know walking in a large audtorium like place thats set up like a court room. This place also looked like a prison. There was no order and I walked passed 6-7 people and someone said to me that's the jury. These people in this placec were loud and looked ruff to me but I didn't recognize anyone. I came to a bench that had 3 levels to it and when I saw it the first thing I thought was that they were holding high court on me. A man told me to repeat after him and swear to tell the truth about the things I had stolen. I couldn't hear him as I had to repeat myself a few time. The fisrt level of this bench had 2-3 people sitting on it. The second level had a man in a white or off white jacket walking back and forth, he never spoke and the third level a man was sitting high on the bench. People were laughing at me like I was going to jail and they had me but I still felt like I was going to get out of that place some how. Then the man high up on the bench said, Do you think your friends are suppose to help you when you get in trouble. I thought to myself, why is he asking me that and not about the stuff they said I stole thats mine. Then the man on the second level said I'll answer that question for you and he started to speak and I woke up
Dreamalot
Gold Member

Post by Dreamalot »

Bumping! :D
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

wow Dreamalot very interesting....

This is what I see, please toss if it does not bare witness.

I have a feeling the these police people are religious spirits......the old woman could represent the Holy Spirit who is leading you in all truth......I could be wrong on that because you said she left you, but maybe it was just that she led you to a place.........

I believe you being accused is just the enemy and I see that you have a strong sense of who you are in Christ and the reason you do the things that you do. I see the clothing items as works of righteousness. Maybe, some things that you are doing will cause you to be accused.....I see you taking off your clothes as a reflection of:

Hebrews 4:13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

because you have nothing to hide.

I believe the court scene to be the church, (a lot of people in church can be very assuming and accusatory) I see the man in white as Jesus, not just because He was wearing white, but because of what He said and the fact that He was walking back and forth:

Revelation 2: 1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

Revelation 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

I suppose if I had to sum up what I gather from your dream, I would say be on guard against accusations, walk in righteousness and in love, have on your armor at all times, and be in communication with the Lord, rely on the Holy Spirit who will, without fail lead you into all truth.

Hope that helps, love to you, Lillian
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
Dreamalot
Gold Member

Post by Dreamalot »

Thank you so much Lillian! My spirit bears witness to your response. I also felt like me taking my clothes off was being open and not Hidden as well. I sometimes question myself so I was looking for confirmation on that. I will continue to seek God and all his ways and stay prepared for this battle. Thank you again; this is very helpful to me!

Love to you also! :)
Tamika