Archives for 2009
HisGift
Platinum Member

Post by HisGift »

foundation

walls

doorways

"moving"

I for one would not want to move in any direction unless I had a firm foundation, walls of protection and an open door provided by the "way".

When reading this line I thought of individuals more so than the site itself.

Rather than thinking the present site (or house) had been torn down or dismantled, I knew that the site had moved. The only 'feeling' I had was one of being surprised at the move.

I believe that many here will be surprised at the way the spirit will be moving not only here but in our lives.

Just my two cents.

Breathe
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Thank you all for your responses. I was unable to reply earlier due to problems with our computer at home. I apolgize for the suffering you endured Jewels while waiting for a response and I thank the Lord for Jen and Hisblood's responses and interpretations!

The Lord is good.

Just to clear up any lingering 'doubts or fears', there never was a sense of any negativity related to this dream.

His Love to you all,

connie
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Hello Connie. Been wanting to get back on this one.

This just reminds me of something I share fairly often regarding the body of Christ and the structure that the Lord has implemented until we all come into unity in Christ and his love, no longer tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine.

Structure in the body of Christ can be a means to help support it while it grows in unity in Christ and his love. For instance, we know in Christ there is neither male nor female, etc. Yet when there is a break up in unity, God has given us a structure to follow. For instance, the male being the head of the household and the wife looking to submit to that in times of disunity (not speaking of abusive situations as we know how that has been abused). As such, she allows God to work.

Maybe that the structure may also signify what has been implemented to help with growth in Christ and coming into unity in Him.

For your prayerful consideration. Feel free to toss what may not fit.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey