A Stranger who Buys Houses Wants to Buy My Childhood Home

Archives for 2009
ditte3
Diamond Member

A Stranger who Buys Houses Wants to Buy My Childhood Home

Post by ditte3 »

Hi.God bless you all.
I had a dream about two weeks ago (?).I was dreaming of my childhood home and surrondings.My parents live there.It's always good to go to our childhood home,even in a dream.It was a bright sunny morning (not arly morning,it could be about 10 or 11 o'clock by the standing of the sun).I was on the street.It's a quiet settlement.
I was talking to the neighbour who lives opposite to the house.(IRL he is not a neighbour living there)He looked similar to a not very famous actor or humourist I saw on Tv(I don't know if it's important.)He was quite serious.I don't remember him smiling.
I stepped into his yard,just a few steps.There were a/some big (I don't remember well) perhaps water heaters,perhaps it wasn't in the yard,but very close to the yard,but on the streat.I don't remember what we wre talking about.I don't remember very well this part of the dream.
I went into the yard of my childhood home and i went inside the house.I went in one of the smaller rooms.It is a bedroom.(it's on the northern part of the house,that looks to the street.I don't know if it's important.)
I stood in front of the big window that is there and looked outside.

The house is the second from the corner,so I could see the other houses around the corner and the crossing road that is there. I saw a sranger with a few men with him talking to another neighbour and to the neighbour i talked with.
He had some kind of summer suit on him.It was white,but kinda not bright and pure white,but greyish-white.Somehow I knew he was buying houses in that area.(if i remember well)I don't know him.Somehow I knew he was a German man.There seemed to be nothing wrong,but I still felt something is not right about him. (Please don't get me wrong I don't say anything bad to German people.I have friends and even relatives there.My ancestors on my father's side came from Germany in the 18th century ).

He came to the window with those who were with him.I think he said he wanted to buy the house.I hoped my parents didn't want to sell the house.suddenly he was in the windosill,as if he was sitting there (only him).I noticed that when he was on the windoesill,he had no legs (no tighs,no knees,no legs),although before he had legs while he was outside.I told him I ask my parents if they sell the house.It was very bad to think they would sell the house,but I didn't think (and hoped) they wouldn't.I felt that if my childhood house was selled it would be like my roots were removed.
I went into the living room,where my parents were.(It's on the southern part of the house)I think I told them what the man wanted.I don't remember more.
Even if this man was in the dream,it was not a scary dream.It was a bright sunny day,and I felt secure in my childhood home.
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Well, I don't know much about the house, except that I think it represents whatever that house means to you. This man whoever he is, is going to try and get this house from you. Since, he has no legs it means that he has nothing to stand on. He has no morals, no beliefs, nothing he basically just keeps on breathing or that whatever he believes he has nothing to stand on or backup that belief. Since, he had an off white it means that he is going to come to you in a false righteousness. I think that if you know what the house means you could put this dream together.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Neat dream. Many times in dreams when you are in your childhood home or home of a grandparent that you were close to, it often means your spiritual inheritance or your spiritual foundations. The comedian not smilling means that this is not a joking matter, but it is something to take seriously. The picture window to me is a picture or a view of what is going on around you spiritually. The greyish white suit to me says that his intensions are not pure, and that he represents the enemy. The enemy is out trying to buy souls again. Like you say, don't get me wrong I know a few German people too. Sometimes in my dreams having a German come against me represents a type of nazi or anti-christ spirit. I like the comment the last poster had of he doesn't have a leg to stand on in this matter in the house like he did outside the house. Being that it is a bright sunny day and you still felt secure to me speaks of salvation, we are secure and we can never escape his grasp. We are sealed with the Holy Spirit and have secured our place in eternity. No room for the enemy. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

You both confirmed what I thought about my dream.Thank you very much.I thought that the German symbolically represents nazi,antisemitistic or anti-christ spirit,especially that in Europe sadly there is a great tendency of this.We have to pray for the Body of Christ,because indeed I think the anti-christ may come in false righteousness!God bless you.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

When I dreamed this dream I felt secure and happy in my childhood home.I always feel like that when I think of that.When this man wanted to by it,and I felt worry that my parents would sell the house to him.Yet I couldn't reaééy imagine them doing it.
The Heavenly Father never changes.
This bible verse came into my mind:
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,and cometh down from the Father of lights,with whom is no variableness,neither shadow of turning."(James 1,17.)

God bless you all.