Where is manor lodge?

Archives for 2009
leila78
Diamond Member

Where is manor lodge?

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I would be grateful your interpretation & thoughts on this dream.

I dreamt that I was in a library and next door was very large house that was being and been renovated. I came out side looked, the building was on the left. A beautiful Iron fence separated us from this property so we went round to the gate and walked up the stately garden & driveway and spoke to the manager. It was close to completion, as we talked I could see a restaurant/dinning area which was nearly ready to be opened seemingly that evening.
We ( I didn't know who the other person was) stepped inside and spoke to another lady and asked for some information so that we could come back when it was opened - she said to me - now remember if someone asks its...and I was about to say about 5 mins from the Princess Grace hospital. However, the person I was with said it was just next door to St Georges. The lady (who had ginger/red hair and had a white jacket on) gave me a brochure which was white and had the Manor lodge address on the back in red writing, she emphasised that there was no telephone number but there was an email, I said that I would contact them using the email.

Blessings,

L.
holydiver

Post by holydiver »

Hello, leila78.

Kind of sounds like the new city that will come. Though i did find some bed a breakfasts on the internet search.

Peace and love in Jesus.
Read the bible
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi Holydiver,

Thank you for your input! I would be very grateful if anybody has anything else too add....

Blessings,

L.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Hi Leila,

I'm seeing this as a new ministry or church (restaurant, and the iron fence says iron sharpens iron to me) that is gearing up to take in a large inflow of people, possibly a healing ministry.

As a matter of fact, I believe this could be a reference to Inner Healing ministry. What you described in your dream is actually happening right now. But the fact that it is the house next to you and you went in and from what the woman is doing/saying, you may have some sort of part in it. Is there a ministry that is coming to speak at your church or one the Lord has been speaking to you about? I'm assuming you're in the UK? Do you see a connection in the mention of St. George's as opposed to Princess Grace Hospital? This could be a clue the Lord is giving you about location or how to identify this thing. I see in the dream that you check it out and get all the info you need.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

One of the things that I know know Holy Spirit has been speaking to me and one of the things that has definetly been on my heart is to understand the area of inner healing because i have a desire to help people and be effective in receiving God's wisdom to release His healing to people to be released from emotional wounds!! I will continue to seek God for His direction on this, He will most certainly guide me with His eye!

Blessings,

L.