GOD SAVES US - Mountain of Water

Archives for 2007
lizaanne
Bronze Member

GOD SAVES US - Mountain of Water

Post by lizaanne »

I was inside a building and I had sat down on the end of some sort of sectional sofa. The end was octagonal shaped so I had to slide back... My husband came and sat down sliding back with me like we were going to watch a movie or something. A church member came up to us and said, we should 'sit forward' or up on the edge of the sofa so we don't get too comfortable, fall asleep and miss the show. We slid forward, looked up and we could see outside. I got up and walked to the window for a better look. The building we were in was somewhere on a beach next to the ocean. It reminded me of New York Harbor. Then I saw a huge wall/mountain of brown, dirty, angry, churning water. It was an unbelievable sight. I thought, in my dream, this must be what the Red Sea must of looked like when God parted the waters. I'm a poor judge of distance but it could have been 15-20 stories high. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. This mountain of water should have crashed down on us any second, (obliterating everything in it's path-completely) but it stayed where it was, churning, swirling and angry. Then I heard God say, "Watch this" and He took a section of land with tall buildings (skyscrapers) on it that was to the left of where we were and slid it across the beach, right in front of us, moving it over to the right side of where we were. My thought was, "God does move mountains!" and then I woke up because outside it was thundering/lightning and we were having a very loud downpour of wind & rain.

When reviewing the dream in my mind after I woke up, I was shocked/concerned I when I saw the mountain of water, it was such an unbelievable sight but I wasn't afraid in the dream. At the end of the dream I had such a 'safe' and almost even a little 'proud' feeling... like, 'look what my God did! He does love us and take care of us!' I don't know if there is an interpretation of this one but it was such a neat dream I thought I'd share it! I felt like God actually really "spoke" or "talked" to me in it, so I felt totally blessed!
Lizaanne
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi lizaanne,

Wondering if God is revealing that you have a calling to work in miracles. :)

sheep
lizaanne
Bronze Member

Post by lizaanne »

Thank you for your encouragement. How wonderful that would be. All I can think of is "the way up is down" if God would ever so use me I have to stay so low.... meaning a level of humility I know I don't yet have. May the Lord's blessings be extended to you. Thanks again.
Lizaanne
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Thank you for your blessings and I completely relate to the humility thing. I'm finding that meditating daily on the blood of Jesus helps a lot :)

Blessings,
sheep
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi sis...I will give you what the Lord has allowed me to see and if it doesn't bare witness with you then pitch it...
Love ya!

I am seeing that the Lord is calling you to be "ON WATCH"...Don't relax in this season...He has alot to show you but if you are in a "reclined" position you will miss it...

The parts that really stuck out to me were the parts of what you were thinking in the dream...Like the parting of the red sea...and the moving of mountains...

In the parting of the red sea it was an angry God there too but it brought Victory for Moses and the others...So this wall of angry water could be the Lords judgment on the enemy but something that will bring Victory to His people...

The moving of the buildings and skyscrapers might represent a changing of positions or locations spiritually for some ministries...or for the church...in other words removing them from where they were and placing them where He wants them...

Thinking how to the average eye it may look like devistation but you are able to see the whole picture and how the Lord is going to use it for HIS good...and for a purpose...

These are just some thoughts...take them to the Lord...
Love you lots..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
lizaanne
Bronze Member

Post by lizaanne »

Thank you for you interpretation and encouragement. I can certainly say, "Yes, Lord" to it! I hope it is related to our church! For years we had the most wonderful spirit-led/filled church services, where we would feel His manifest presence almost every Sunday and then the leadership mades changes about 4 years ago and the Holy Spirit totally stepped back and He hasn't returned. :cry: We were so very grieved. My prayer is that the Lord will move upon our church and make the changes He wants!

I always thought of myself as being pretty poor at hearing His voice so He has to speak to me in dreams. I don't know why I didn't try to interpert this one. Thank you again. I'd better sit up and pay closer attention! I must confess I've been in a dry/dessert place the last year or so.... :oops: and it's my fault for allowing myself to be discouraged. It is so wonderful the Lord led me to this website and fellow like-minded believers. It truly has been a great encouragement to me. God is so good to His children. Thank you again. Blessings Always!
Lizaanne
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I know what you mean sis...Its a little hard to stay out of the desert when the church you are in is currently in the desert!! lol...But God is good and I am believing with you sis...I too have been in the desert and believing that I am on the way out!!! Praise God!!!!

You are truly blessed of the Lord...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.