Church service

Archives for 2007
SEER
Gold Member

Church service

Post by SEER »

Last night I had a dream about being at church and in the sanctuary. I just would like some help on somethings I saw.

First, this sanctuary was different then one I had ever seen. Their were chairs for the congregation to sit but the leaders sat on this platform and was sectioned off with differant annointing. Some chairs faced the pulpit and the ones towards the back of the platform faced the audience. One leader had a chain around her neck that said "I love you" and she was holding it up to the audience.

When I looked in the pulpit I saw the Pastor running on a treadmill and speaking at the same time. In her message she was telling the devil that she saw him.

Next their was two young ladies that walked in and one said "I want to see how they worship" and the other said "This is spooky"
And someone told her its not spooky its the annointing of God.

I also recall when I walked in these butterflies that were in the sanctuary. Any idea what butterflies represent.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Running on a treadmill doesn't get you anywhere. Is this pastor working hard but seemingly isn't going anywhere? Just a thought. I was thinking too, that sometimes we pretend when it's not there. These two girls may have seen through to the truth. I feel that when the Holy Spirit is really moving He moves so much that even the unbelievers present feel it.
SEER
Gold Member

Post by SEER »

repost
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I have thought that butterflies represented new life and new beginnings, but I also realize different thiings can mean well, different things at different times (now isnt that a different kind of thought? ;)).

The leader with the "I love you" chain.... I just thought sounds like she is showing (very literally) the congregation that she loves them as opposed to speaking such a sentiment in words. Like she is a loving person and it comes across as such rather than just empty words.

Sorry im not of much help.