One eye darker than the other

Archives for 2010
leila78
Diamond Member

One eye darker than the other

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

In a dream, I looked at someones face (they were about to coach me on something) their eyes were brown but one was much darker than the other, does anyone know what this could mean?

Blessings,

L.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Eyes full of light make me think of having revelation of God/truth/Word. One eye darker would make me think that there is some darkness in knowledge in the person and if your personal coach, then it would seem to me to be a warning to judge everything by the Word and Spirit within.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi Keilani,

He was my fencing coach but although I greatly admired him I always felt uncomfortable in his presence,

Blessings,

L.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Good leila...Holy Spirit always warns us within so pay attention and discern. Usually if I get a warning in a dream about someone I am in question about, I make sure to keep that guard up and pay close attention to His directives. Sometimes when people are so close to us we tend to overlook things and might not pay attention to that inner voice directing us. God bless and keep you!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Keilani

so true, I was one of those people. Let people get so close to you that you overlook the things that you wouldve normally been able to see had you not been so close with them. It's like we can become so familiar and admiring of people that we don't want to acknowledge that they can have many faults or contrary ways.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

So true Warrior's Heart and Charys,

I agree that's discernment and a warning to be watchful/careful!
Plead the Blood over yourself Rev. 12:11 and claim Psalm 91

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Thank you,

I believe that although I am not around this person now, it is a warning to discern this persons actions should I be around this individual again. In addition, as I move into a new season I should be more spiritually aware of the new relationships and situations that I will be encountering in the near future.

Blessings,

L.