Christmas Night

Archives for 2010
HisBlood
Site Owner

Christmas Night

Post by HisBlood »

Christmas was spent in the mountains of B.C. Canada
My husband and sons went snowboarding and had the best time!
Christmas night I had this dream -
I saw a pastor's wife (Laural) from a city where we used to live!
We used to be involved with numerous churches in that city!
We always came alongside pastors and leaders, to support &
pray for them!

Pastor Laural had her hands cupped & inside her hands was a tiny
baby. The baby was surrounded by a white flower with many petals!
The baby was moving and the petals were moving with her, very
much alive! Laurall said to me they got her and she was their baby,
Abigail! 13 years ago we had prayed with them to adopt her and
that had never happened! When I looked at the baby, I thought
she is pre-mature.....but Laural said she was more than ready & would survive!

Thanks for any insight!!
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

The baby in her hands is the promise of a child that has not come yet and I think you are right the timing was premature.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Thanks for taking the time to answer this, Will!
I will think on that....it goes along with some of my thoughts on this :wink:

Blessings!!
Be Transformed......
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha C! Beautiful dream and while I don't have any insight on it, the mental picture did bring to mind a story from back in 1998. We were attending Beth El, a church that was experiencing revival at the time and a young, beautiful couple there either were not ready for children or didn't want them (I can't remember which.....)

Anyway, one night Tash went up front to share a beautiful vision she had while worshipping in service. She saw Jesus calling her and they walked up this stairway to a room. In the room where different jars of oil, all kinds of sizes and looks and the Lord told her to pick one. He dealt with her heart that He wanted to give her a child and that to Him, this is what His Children smell like to Him. She carefully chose a jar and held the oil up to her nose to smell...and smell and smell...she jokingly said, anyone watching her in the middle of worship might've thought she was nuts since she had her hands cupped up to her nose and was inhaling the fragrance. Lol to the natural man though, she had nothing in her hands.

Shortly after they were officially expecting their first child, a beautiful girl.

Your dream reminded me of that story:) Beautiful indeed!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

HisBlood...

(((I just couldn't resist it!!!))))

A number of things strike me pretty much on the same lines as Will:

Seed...hope...resurrection....new birth

Laural...a name linked with the laurel leaf a symbol of overcoming and triumph and honour. Also apparently linked through tradition to the resurrection of Christ.

Abigail...meaning "JOY of the father"

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Thank you for sharing HisBlood,

This is just such a beautiful dream...I also thought of those lovely Geddes baby photos..thanks for posting charlie...

Purity, innocence, and grace. Just beautiful.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

((Keilani))

You have no idea how important 1998 is, to me. Probably the most spiritually amazing year of my life. I went on a communion fast that
year for 40 days and experienced open heavens, more than any other time in my life. There were visitations, dreams, visions, etc! I believe
it was a year of much spiritual activity. I had dreams and visions of oils,
also! An incredible time The relevancy of you sharing this, is that I believe this is coming back, to those seeking only HIM! Open heavens!
Thank you for hearing and sharing!

((Charlie))

I had thought about those babies....wow, this one is beautiful! Joy and
resurrection are also very relevant - Have had a few words lately of his joy and delight, in me! Probably because I need to know and hear it!
I find so many see dreams and visions of what they thought HE had called them to fade and seem to disappear! I know that is the case for me in areas....HE has been promising that HE is never finished, we must always hope for what we cannot see!
Thanks Charlie, inspiring!

((Piano))

These three things have been the cry of my heart, to be the virgin that
keeps her lamp filled with oil and her heart pure towards HIM.
Purity, innocence, and grace!
it! Thanks!

Blessings and Love
Caroyn
Be Transformed......