Apocaplyptic-type Dream

Archives for 2011
Servantleader
Gold Member

Apocaplyptic-type Dream

Post by Servantleader »

June 4 - This dream was like what I can only imagine life would be like after the rapture. It was like I knew that something bad had already happened, but I went to sleep and slept through these really awful men who broke out my large picture window. (In the natural, I don't have one.) When I woke up, I tried to go to a safe place, but these folk were already in control and were killing people.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

I think the enemy might be trying to shut down your vision and keep you traped in fear. If your a born again Christian you will not miss the rapture (ref 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12) The enemy comes only to steal, kill and destroy, but Jesus came that you might have life and have it abundantly. (ref John 10:10) Hope this helps on this dream. God Bless you.

in Christ,
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Servantleader:

I have a little different take on what I believe the Lord may have been talking to you about in your dream. A few weeks ago I dreamed of the rapture and in the dream I was left behind intentionally so that God could use me to bring others to Him during the tribulation. Not a pleasant thought, but in the dream I did submit to the plan God had for me (just me....not speaking for anyone else...plus, it was a dream).

Anyhow, I do believe there are those in the Body of Christ who have been given a burden by the Lord to intercede for unsaved loved ones and all others who don't have salvation. Because of this burden, I believe we are in somewhat of a state of wonderment of what it will be like for those who are left behind.

Just sharing...but your dream had a similiar quality to mine about being left behind. As disappointed as I was in not being able to be raptured I still knew God was in control on my life. Even during the tribulation when all hell breaks loose, God is still bringing His plan to fruition.

Not trying to preach to you...sometimes things happen before we get the "big picture" and understand what is happening. Your window may be your viewpoint or your understanding. I do believe there is spiritual warfare involved in the sense that the enemy is "storming" into your area and trying to take you by surprise.

Be blessed,
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ