Spiders with Faces

Archives for 2007
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Spiders with Faces

Post by PurestPlace »

I dreamed that I was in a cave of spiders and these spiders had faces but the faces were of a particular nationality.
I poured gasoline on the spiders and their webs to kill them and was successful.

Then I woke up.

PurestPlace
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

i believe that somewhere in your life, could be work, ummm, i dont neccissarily believe that dark is EVIL, but some evil...
even church can have some evil there. I see that many small spirits/demons are, or maybe already have or even will soon come after you, while you are in this dark place. A cave. A cave is a place to hide, a cave one wouldnt live in unless they are hiding from something good or even bad. BUT WHAT IS COOL, is that you dahling, killed the enemy (s) and win/won victoriously.
Look at your life and see any correrlation. The nationality could either be the people themselves of even the origin of certain spiritual strongholds.
i sure hope this helps you some
sincerely Nicole
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Purest Place,
Prayerfully consider:
The nationality of people is symbolic of a certain "group" of people.
The cave could be symbolic of you being isolated and alone.
Spiders are usually signs of occult.

Could possible a group of people have spoken curses over you and you have put gasoline (thinking fueled the fire) on the curses and broken them.

You go girl, in Jesus Name!

Blessings,
Joy