Husband and wife dream the same night

Archives for 2011
Jen
Diamond Member

Husband and wife dream the same night

Post by Jen »

My husband Dan yesterday morning woke up after having a dream, (he almost never remembers his dreams)

He said in the dream we were moving to Chicago and it had to be done in a hurry.

The same night I had a dream that we were moving in a hurry. It was weird because we were living in a house, new to us, but not near as nice as our home we have now. I knew I could make it look nice with what I had. I was upset with my husband for making us move into this lesser home, even though our present home IRL hadn't sold, and we were making the payments and this new homes payments. Yet we were "settleing" for less, and I couldn't understand why we HAD to move out of the other home when the payment was made without an issue. I confronted Dan about this, but he didn't have a really good answer. I remember crying in the dream and saying to him "I want to live in my house, I love my house, I don't want to live here and I don't see what the big deal is if we have the $ to make the payment".
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Jen,

I have a first impression, but not an interpretation.

I am reminded of charlies dream...Chicago, being named the "Windy City"

viewtopic.php?t=26430

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

piano wrote:Hi Jen,

I have a first impression, but not an interpretation.

I am reminded of charlies dream...Chicago, being named the "Windy City"

viewtopic.php?t=26430

Peace,

Piano
Dear Jen
You know what?!when I read your dream,you moning into Chicago, I thought:
CHICAGO IS THE WINDY CITY.

Hmm.Interestning! I'm going to pray about it.

God bless you.
Shalom
Edith
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

this is one of those dreams that I really hope Chicago is symbolic, I am more of a WARM weather bird. haha.

I spoke with Dan this am about this dream a little more, it was an encouragement to him, however my dream was more of a not good dream. The emotions I felt in the dream were very sad, very upset.

Thanks about the Windy City too.. I thought of that too..
:)
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Jen, I don't know if this helps but wind/blowing winds can represent wars.
Prophet4888
Silver Member

Post by Prophet4888 »

What I received was "difficult passage".

Hope this helps.
:D
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

No interp yet, lol, tho this dream has captured my attention for some reason. Hearing 'layers' Anyway, just thoughts thus far to get the ball rollin..

Chicago is a place of many *firsts* in the U.S. This fact stands out to me, front & center. Hmm.. The name Chicago literally translates as "place of the wild onion". 'Course ya know I had to dig deeper. 'Onion' from L. unionem (nom. unio), colloquial rustic Roman for "a kind of onion," also "pearl," lit. "one, unity"

Ok, so now this dream has my undivided attention, lol. Ever had a thought niggling at the back of your mind but you couldn't quite pull it forth? That's the sense I get right now. Ah well, perhaps someone else here has the key. All I can offer with any certainty now is that this dream is diverse. That's the word I hear.(?) Perhaps referring to the layers...maybe both a personal & corporate application? Dunno...but I know what I heard.

Had another thought as well, but need to pray more about it before sharing. I'll be back if prompted.

Praying you receive revelation.

xxoo

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Maybe the wind here means the "rushing mighty wind" like at the day of Pentecost.
Maybe it's just a thought.
God bless you.