Riding a White Horse

Archives for 2011
Mona
Platinum Member

Riding a White Horse

Post by Mona »

I just had this vision today.

I could see myself on a horse that was galloping through a herd of white sheep. I could see myself riding and bouncing up and down on this horse but I couldn't really make out the horse because the sheep took the view away from the horse. I was slowly galloping at first because the sheep were so tightly herded together. I continued to move my way through the herd and then as I finally passed through I could see the tail end of the horse I was riding.. It was a pure white horse. After I finally galloped through the crowd of sheep, I galloped quickly and then I noticed that all these sheep started to follow me. I quickly ran up this incline of the pasture and came to a threshold and or arc of greeneries that was well landscaped..It was an opening or doorway to an unknown path but I seemed to know it was there. It seemed the sheep were still following me but once I entered in through the threshold it was only me tthat could seem to enter and I was no longer riding the horse. I came to a field of corn and I was so excited I began to run very fast down the path of this hill. This was a time of excitement and in my running I seemed to turn into this little boy who looked like Tom Sawyer from the early 1900's that I saw from a movie..(in this movie this boy was almost killed because his older sister took him on a dangerous path which led to the happening of a rock slide. But these angels picked them up and set them on a safe path leading them back to their home). I seemed to be claiming the land as my own and or my inheritance. It seemed this land and corn was made just for me and was waiting for me. It seemed like I finally arrived at the destination I was meant to go.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.