Collecting my belongings from years back & catching the

Archives for 2012
bella
Diamond Member

Collecting my belongings from years back & catching the

Post by bella »

I used to live with two girls who are sisters. This was back in 1999-2000. We all moved out in 2000/2001 (at different times).

DREAM

I went to visit the girls at the house (they still lived in our old house). I told them I was going to go shopping but then I'd be back.

I said, I'm going to come back and collect all my belongings. In my head I picture my bedroom as it was all those years ago. One of the girls gets a funny look on her face. I said to her "you've moved all my stuff haven't you?". She nods. I had the biggest room, and once I moved out, one of them moved into my room. [I don't know where my stuff is, but it doesn't seem relevant any more in the dream.]

So it's time to head off shopping. I didn't seem to know exactly what to do, but the girls dropped me off at the bus stop area at one of the two major local shopping centres. I seemed to be going from one shopping centre on the bus, to another major shopping centre.

[This dream isn't logical - I don't know why they wouldn't just drop me at the other shopping centre - I guess that's the point of the dream.]

So they pull up in the bus stop area, at a bus stop. I say "is this where the bus will pull up". Apparently it isn't.

Then we'd drive a little bit further through the shopping centre carpark. We'd come to another bus stop and they slow down to let me off. "Is this where the bus will put up". Apparently not. I don't want to miss the bus.

Then we came across another bus stop. Again I say "is this the right bus stop"? OK, this is the right stop. So finally they drop me off at the right bus stop.

[It seems to me now, that she (the older sister is driving) was just going to drop me off and leave me at the first bus stop, and leave me to work it out myself, but because I specifically asked if it was the right stop, (and each subsequent stop) she ended up leaving me at the right place.]

A bus arrived. It was a strange bus, like a private company bus, not our usual council buses. I ask the driver if this is the bus that's going to the other shopping centre. It is. I got on, and realised I only had cash, not a transit card. Then I had a panicked thought that maybe I wouldn't be able to travel because I didn't have the right payment method. I asked the driver how I had to pay and she said cash was fine. I felt relieved. I had money in my pocket.

I started to freak a little, too, because at this point I realised I didn't have my wallet, my bag, or my mobile phone. At a minimum I usually carry my wallet and mobile phone. I thought "if something goes wrong, people won't be able to get in contact with me".

I asked how much the fare was. She said something like $1.21. It seemed an impossible amount, because we don't have 1 cent pieces in our currency anymore. I pulled everything out of my pocket and saw that I had some 1 and 2 cent pieces there - that's amazing. I also had dollar coins, five cents, and other amounts.

So I pulled out the exact change and paid, and I thought "she's going to be amazed at that". (Something you would think was impossible - I just did.) It was the one cents that was the amazing bit. [In reality, if something's marked a one cent, if you're paying cash, you just pay to the nearest possible amount i.e. you'd pay $1.20 - but that didn't seem to even come into it in the dream.]

But I then had all the bits and pieces out of my pocket on the little coin tray ... different coins, and needles. Several fine sewing needles.

I was wearing shorts. Beige, linen shorts.

I had to just gather it all up in my hands and take a seat. I was holding up the bus from leaving. So I grabbed it and sat in a funny looking jump seat at the front of the bus.

I started trying to work out what to do with the needles. Out of no-where I have my pin-cushion. I start putting my needles in it. Three drop on the floor in front of me. I can't pick them up at this stage, because my hands are full and I'll drop everything if I do. I'm thinking "these are all the needles that have been missing for years". I've been wondering where all these needles had gone (IRL I seem to be low on sewing needles).

The bus seems to take ages to even get out of the shopping centre car park, because it stops about three times just within the car park. The car park is on the ground level of the shopping centre, so it's undercover. Finally, we pop out into the sun, and get on the road.

I fall into a lovely relaxed sleep state. But I awake as I become aware that my seat's now in a different position - instead of against the bus wall, facing the aisle, I'm now back to the aisle, facing the bus wall. More seats have appeared. I realise my seat was probably meant to be a child's seat. And now there's a child sitting adjacent to me to my left. I don't know who he belongs to. He looks about 2 years old I guess.

EOD
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I've been think about the symbolism - there seems to be an overabundance of symbolism in this dream!

One cent - one means unity

Also one dollar stood out - again unity

The girl who moved into my bedroom - Unity

Hmm gee, I think there's a pattern forming here... :wink:

The other girl - Joy

Needles for sewing - three fell down - three means symbol for the Godhead, or triune man (spirit, soul & body)

Sewing - the sewer sews the Word in our hearts

Private company bus rather than council bus - ? - vehicles being your purpose in life, so in a private company rather than in council/government?

Shopping centres - two large/major centres - marketplace ministry - moving from one to another

Beige shorts - a form of brown - humility ?

The seats on the bus were a bright dark blue (forgot to put that in the dream) - heavenly colour
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello CJ, just a thought but I am getting reposition or positioning yourself for something. I am not sure in regards to what. Blue can also symbolize depression or anxiety. Have you been anxious about something? It seems that this may stem from something in your past; perhaps an unresolved issue (not sure). From looking over your dream, it seems that you were waiting to get to your destination. Have you been waiting on something? Another thing that seems to catch my attention is your lack of wallet, bag, or cell phone. A wallet or purse speaks to me as your identity and the phone is communication with Him. Do you feel that you do not know identity or place in Him? Do you feel a disconnection to Him? Like He is maybe not hearing you? Some thoughts and question for your discernment.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks Newbie.