Runaway Land-Rover!!

Archives for 2012
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Runaway Land-Rover!!

Post by theonlywan »

I'm in a land-rover vehicle. I stop somewhere & park the vehicle and it takes off all by itself (it was going fast) down a long street, takes a right-hand turn & disappears from my view..I can hear police sirens. My friend comes along & tells me he saw my vehicle had run into something (i think it crashed into a sign). He took me to it in his vehicle & I am upset about what it will probably cost to fix it.
Then I take my land-rover to this big flat outdoor air-pump station. The flat areas where you park your car to get the air put in the tires are large & white. I get the hose & start pumping air in the tires. I am trying to make sure all 4 tires are all equally full. The male attendant there helps me.
Last edited by theonlywan on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi tow

I got pretty much what you said in your second post. What I also felt was that it's your vehicle. You're in control of that vehicle, so you've got to make sure it doesn't run away by itself. You've got to make sure you don't let it get out of control. The best way to do that is to ensure that Jesus is the driver at all times.

Putting the air in the tyres says to me that you need to be in peace at all times (the large white space) so that you can be/stay refreshed by God's Spirit.

This is really important when you're breaking new ground. I've been told that I'm a ground breaker, and I can promise you, it's not an easy road to take because there is no road. You'll need God to fill your tyres constantly because they lose air quickly driving over rocks and through ditches.

You go girl!