Six beds in the dining room

Archives for 2012
rktheda
Diamond Member

Six beds in the dining room

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt this morning I was looking into the door of the house I grew up in. The door was locked so I couldn't go in but I could see clearly inside thru a small door window. In the dining room were six beds, five made up with white sheets and one in the middle with a floral pattern. I could see the china cabinet and it was completely empty. As I walked toward my car I noticed I had a old style blow torch with gasoline in hand. I did not ignite it, I just walked away and got into my car. EOD

Blessings and Peace in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello RK, I view you reflecting over some things in your past (childhood home). I get a sense of the Lord revealing (window) to you a door that He has now closed (locked door). I view the dining room as a place of communion/fellowship, the 6 beds as intimacy/rest that has fallen short; 6 is the number of man, illustrating man’s weakness. I viewed the sheets as being a representation for a prayer shawl or tallit; 5 white sheets may represent purity and the flowery sheet may be a play on the word flowery which means to embellish. A china cabinet is used to hold dishes (vessels/servants); however, it is empty. I get the sense that each bed may be representative of individuals. I viewed you holding the torch and gas as being a symbol of energy. What comes to me is instead of you feeding on negative energy you simply turned the other cheek and walk away with grace putting the past behind you. As usual toss if it does not speak!
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

That my friend is exactly what I did. I think the Most High God has authorized me to "turn the page" on the next chapter of my life. Clearly they have made their own beds so to speak so its time for me to turn the page to the next chapter of my walk.