New School Addition

Archives for 2013
rktheda
Diamond Member

New School Addition

Post by rktheda »

Good Morning and Happy New Year!

I dreamed this morning I was driving in the desert to a school (college). It appeared that a new wing was newly constructed with a staircase freshy built leading up to the top. I started to walk up the stairs and contained within the new addition was a perfect circle cut out to accomodate the stairs. I walked up the stairs (not to the top) to where I could go no further. I saw people below me in a library dressed in red. They were discussing 986 when I woke up.EOD

Blessings and Peace in the name of Jesus Amen!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello man of God and Happy New Years to you! I viewed the school as you giving a serious thought to an issue that may benefit you and bring about increase. The new wing brings to mind that this may involve a new direction for you and something that has come full circle. The library spoke to me as a sign of increased wisdom and the people spoe to me as those who are like-minded. The number 986 when tallied together equals 23, which can represent death. Perhaps the discussion is about death of an issue/situation! As usual toss if it does not ping in the spirit and God bless you and your family!
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Happy New Year faithful servant of the Most High God!

Gee I'm not sure exactly but I have a few ideas. I believe God has planned a big year for my family and I. I will need wisdom from the Throne to increase them talons of gold!

Newbie I thank you for being such a Godly friend. May your joy be endless and your blessings numerous in the days and weeks to come. In Jesus name, Amen!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom rk! Just adding a few more thoughts for you to ponder. A college in a desert makes me think of being in a place of learning in a dry or parched area that is in need of water (ie the water of the Word). Going up as far as one can go makes me think of having to learn something before being able to advance to the next level much like would be required in a regular school. Also, on 986--I've had this happen a couple of times in a dream and Holy Spirit directed me to the Hebrew lexicon the first time. I found this for 986:

Result of search for "986":
986 bittachown bit-taw-khone' from 982; trust:--confidence, hope.

http://www.eliyah.com/cgi-bin/strongs.c ... sindex=986

a second reference:

http://lexiconcordance.com/hebrew/0986.html

*sharing that just in case it speaks to you! Praying 2013 will be a year of great growth and manifestation of His promises for you and your family!! Shalom !
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.