Tin can Blows up

Archives for 2013
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Tin can Blows up

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Hello,

In the dream, a tin can or soup can was placed in the microwave. Afterwards the microwave blew up.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

microwave = nuke

tin can in microwave = dangerous
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Soup is a 'simple teaching of the word' & microwave 'sudden boil over'.

The Word of God inside of you is ready to explode!

Hope this helps, Special K
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

LadyinChrist wrote:microwave = nuke

tin can in microwave = dangerous
Thanks for these symbol meanings yes I felt that it was a danger of some sort. Also something to do with refining. Afterwards the whole house pretty much caught on fire. I made it out thank God. I ended up sitting outside the house waiting for a Bus. One had already passed and passengers got on but it was too full for me and a few others to get on. So i sat back down and waited in the seating area outside my house. Others were also waiting with me. Met a girl who was from South Africa. She wanted me to put it on a music channel. Surprisingly, there was a tv there. Afterwards, I met a man who had a book of mine. It was a prophetic book. He tried to steal it or hide it. He kept giving me a book that wasn't mine but one that looked like it. I searched him for the right book and knew it was mine because it had my hometown library stamped on it. After I fussed with him about my book we caught each others eyes and started staring at each other. Both of us started having feelings for one another at that point. That was the end of dream. Weird dream.
Last edited by A Warrior's Heart on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

SpecialK wrote:Soup is a 'simple teaching of the word' & microwave 'sudden boil over'.

The Word of God inside of you is ready to explode!

Hope this helps, Special K

I receive this word. I was thinking that it wasn't a good dream but I can see how this ties in. Thanks
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Did you recognize who's house it was that started on fire?
I ended up sitting outside the house waiting for a Bus. One had already passed and passengers got on but it was too full for me and a few others to get on. So i sat back down and waited in the seating area outside my house. Others were also waiting with me.
This sounds like an evacuation of some sort.
Met a girl who was from South Africa. She wanted me to put it on a music channel.
Did she tell you she was from S. Africa?
What did she want to put on the music channel?
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

It was my own house. I'm not sure if she told me, but I and the others knew. She just wanted to watch a music and dance channel. Did not say what she wanted.