sink, being carried, my dad

Archives for 2013
sigmon2
Diamond Member

sink, being carried, my dad

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all hope you are well. earlier this week i had a dream and i have been chewing on it and am at a stuck point. so here it is. thanks for reading.
i faded into the dream on a bed, water was dripping down on me from above me and i look up and see a pipe joint with a cap sticking out of the ceiling. drip, drip, and on it goes and as i try to avoid it the drips seem to follow me and hit me anyway. as i look it seems the water is clear and it is not dripping from the cap but coming from above it somewhere. i get up and go to find the leak, i now start up stair but in a flash i am there [ i love how we skip/move fast in parts of dreams that are unimportant] anyway i enter a doorway. the room is unclear expect for a sink right at the door. its a strange sink. its the size of a bathroom sink but not one. no facet but water in running. i should say sloshing all over like a mess. the sink top seems to be like a nice looking smooth metal or granite of some kind. it has a lip inward over the sink around the entire bowl of the sink where the water sprays out evenly under this lip like a toliet bowl. its sloshing and slashing so i see a toggle switch above the sink and i reach up to see if it does anything. now i want to put in here around the sink top is gold jewery of all kinds, necklaces, earrings rings, and so on. maybe other kinds of jewery but i see a lot of gold stuff. so i hit the toggle switch and swoosh the water turns on high and there goes the jewelry down the drain in the high powered water faster than i can grab it. its all gone, but as i reach done to the drain to rescue something i pull up a very large two hand full of black, now i am guessing flat shoestrings. they were woven like it. but i could not figure it out completely. i could see the lines as if there were different pieces but they held together in one large clump. the water was running correctly now. no mess. then suddenly i was walking down a flight of stairs which were wide and nice looking. they were solid and well the floor was different sort of a clearish blue no seams, shiny, beautiful. a man, who was standing in the background of the doorway that i noticed at the end of the shoestring time was walking with me down the stairs. i said about carrying me he put his arms out and i jumped in and he was carring me and it felt so good and i was at peace, wow such peace.
as he did i twisted out of his arms a bit and the sretch felt go but he held me strong. i saw my day walk by going a different direction. he did not see me. he was muttering to himself about his worried about his brother. did not say what is was about but he was worried. then the make carried me on and i faded awake.
thanks for reading have a blessed day
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi there Sigmond2,

The bed representing laying up. If you notice you are looking up to the dripping. There may be contentions somewhere, but this may be showing you your need. You know where to seek that need. The spiritual Rock, that is Christ. The Water out of the Rock comes to mind, or drawing Water our of the well... Setting your affections on things above.

1 Cor. 10
3 all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ. 5 But with most of them God was not well pleased, for their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

6 Now these things became our examples, to the intent that we should not lust after evil things as they also lusted.

I'm wondering if the jewelry represents personal treasures.

Listening to church today the term Shoestring budget came up. :shock: I had never heard that term before and looked it up...I'm wondering if this would bear witness with you somehow.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-shoestring-budget.htm

or your being shown strings attached somewhere.

Hope this helps somehow...

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

hi ladyinchrist, thank you. I wondered about the contentions, cause I wondered about the bed being in the basement. there was no drinking in this one. I was just grateful this was not the toilet leaking, haha. it was the sink sloshing around. I agree on the jewelry as to not sure, unless I wondered if it had anything to do with fiancés, cause of the huge handful of shoestrings. now I am holding to them being shoestrings cause of the way they looked. but they were in my hands way bigger than the jewelry in the drain going down the drain. I have no personal treasures. so I wondered if they implied budget or blessings or something like that. but shoestrings can go different directions. wait you heard it in church...haha...so maybe it fits cause...I was thinking it too. as you can see by my entry. strings attached could be too but that is a lot of strings and I would dread the conditions that would be applied. ugh. oh well.
at least I will be carried and I hope I do not fall out.
thank you again
I do appreciate it
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry