A Mouse In a House

Archives for 2013
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

A Mouse In a House

Post by LadyinChrist »

I drempt I saw a mouse running around in an unfamiliar house. House was dark. I wondered where it was then I saw it on the carpet. It landed on a dark colored fluffy slipper. I lifted it on the fluffy slipper, and looked right into the face of the mouse, I pet it once with my finger from head to back. The mouse looked old and tired.

I looked into a huge bin to see if I could find food for it, but I only saw bird food, and big bags of cut cedar that you would put into the bottom of a cage for rodents, gerbils or other small animals.

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Looks like your finding an enemy that has been in this unfamiliar dark neglected house for quite a while now. The enemy even seems comfortable maybe even familiar right where it is at on the fluffy slipper. I am worried that in the dream your stroking it and finding it food and possibly trying to care for it instead of killing it or cleaning up and letting the light into this house. Hope this helps put a different spin on it for you.

in Christ,
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I think I know who the sneaky, creepy one is!! And yes, I am sure he had a big "slip" and he doesn't want me knowing it. He's wearing out, and in the hospital. And I'm not feeding into him. And I caught him in a lie last night. And boy he put on quite the fluff.

Thankyou BJ, now that I think of it, it wasn't a pet, but a light stroke, and when I lifted him up on the fluffy slipper, the light was shining right in his face.

He said Dr's looking at his heart. So am I.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Perilous Times and Perilous Men

3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9
but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I looked into a huge bin to see if I could find food for it, but I only saw bird food, and big bags of cut cedar that you would put into the bottom of a cage for rodents, gerbils or other small animals.
Redescribing this part of the dream...the bird food I thought I saw was a bunch of seeds in a bottle type canister, and the stuff I saw bagged up, now that I think of it, could have been chaff, looked like shavings.

seed and chaff all in one big bin but separated and packaged differently. The seed was very close in view, but the chaff was at the bottom of the bin.

And this scripture has been on my heart all through out the day...

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.”

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,.

Lady