Pythons many, many pythons

Archives for 2013
Karessa7

Pythons many, many pythons

Post by Karessa7 »

One night this week, I dreamed that I was riding on my bike down the street...it looked like a greenway. Anyway, I looked up at the trees and there were HUGE Pythons in the trees. They never attacked or anything but the fact that they were there was terrifying enough.

What is going on?
Jeremiah 1:5-10
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Karessa, here is my two cents worth! I believe that the Lord is showing your some things that you may encounter in your personal ministry (the bike). The trees IMHO may represent a person or group that are being restricted, influenced, or corrupted in a major way (the huge pythons). It appears that you will see or get a sense of this in the natural and it may have you high alert. BTW, recently went through something like this at my job. I wish I could be more specific but I cannot because of anonymity reasons. Let’s just say there were major “pythons” slithering around and had a grip on many people. Although, the situation did not have a pivotal effect on me; nevertheless, it was not a great experience for me. I hope this helps and toss out if it does not!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

could be a family (family tree) generation of vipers, but they will not harm you. Be wise as a serpent harmless as a dove.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Karessa7

Thank you!

Post by Karessa7 »

Thank you two so much for your response. I'm starting to see it now. WOW!!! Yeah, I'm able to put it together now. Wow!
Jeremiah 1:5-10