All of America Under Water.

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

All of America Under Water.

Post by steadyone »

Hello and blessings. I have a dream here to get confirmation one.

Dream

I was getting ready to go to Leaders School and I received a phone call from the Lord. When I answered the phone the Lord was on the other end. He told me that my friend so and so was talking behind my back and to watch out for her. He said there is a control and covertness coming from her and to next time look closely , He mentioned something else but I could not remember it was another warning. Then I get a call from this friend and I could see now clearly what the Lord had said and I was hurt that this friend had been lying bout me, and talking behind my back. Then the Leaders School told us we had to pick a partner for the school year and I ended picking someone from the mission school I went to. When we reached school all of a sudden a tragedy happened in America. All of sudden my partner from school and I are standing on this cliff high above America holding hands and looking down to see all of America is under water. This horrible feeling came upon me from the devastation from the water because it destroyed America.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hello steadyone. Take a look at Is. 59 & Eph. 1:18, that you may know what is the hope of His calling...
Where are you seated and what is under your feet?
May the Lord bless you and God bless America!!!!
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11