daughters dream

Archives for 2013
christine7
Gold Member

daughters dream

Post by christine7 »

last night my daughter left to go to work at a "christian camp "for the spring, possibly for all summer. this morn she told me she had a terrible dream last night.......this is what she said she dreamed.

i was in TO(toronto, ontario) alone and the same situation kept happening and I was getting kidnapped and almost raped but in different areas and different situations...it was very scary. Every time I woke up and fell asleep I kept dreaming it all over again.

any one have any ideas, thanks
Christine
christine7
Gold Member

daughters dream

Post by christine7 »

Apparently my daughter had the same dream last night but instead of taking place in toronto it took place at the camp where she just started working this week. Any one have any ideas at all?
Christine
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi Christine7,

A few questions to ask her may be these.

1. Does she feel like something is being forced on her?

2. Has she been raped/sexually assaulted/violated or almost been in the past?

3. Is someone seeking to take her virginity (kidnapped)?

Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
christine7
Gold Member

daughters dream

Post by christine7 »

Hi LadyinChrist: I asked my daughter the questions you asked and "No"was the answer to all three. Any thing else come to mind?
Christine
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

She may be given discernment of something. Is this her first time away to camp? Is she feeling a little scared of going, being away from the family?
christine7
Gold Member

daughters drea

Post by christine7 »

I don't think she's nervious. She's pretty confident and mature for 19 yrs old. But I will tell her to pray about it. Thanks "ady.
Christine
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Yes pray, pray, pray.... Praying she has a wonderful safe, spring and summer Christine. May the Lord use her to His glory!!
christine7
Gold Member

Daughters Dream

Post by christine7 »

Thank you Lady, just curious. Could it be an online thing. Apparently someone is trying to get her to add them to her facebook page ? Thanks
Christine
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Anytime there is a repeated dream it's one of urgency. Apparently,
God is trying to get her attention.

Toronto= Place where trees stand in the water; Meeting place
Canada=village; or settlement
Kidnapped=devil holding someone for ransom.

See if any of these ring a bell with your daughter. For some reason 'settlement' jumps out at me (maybe not village wise, but court wise: big divorce case or child custody case).

It could very well be that there was something like this going on at this camp. And perhaps like Lady In Christ suggested--she needs to pray. If this is more about this camp, it could very well be a WARNING dream. If it's more the camp, she ought to see what she can find out.

Hope this helps, Special K
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi Christine, no I don't think it's a facebook thing, but it's good that she is aware to be cautious as to who she friends on there. Good wisdom.

Does she stay in a cabin type setting at camp? Maybe a need to pray over the land, plead the B O J over her place of sleep, work, and land. I'm wondering if it was a dream to try to instill fear, may the Lord deliver her fully from all evil, evil plans, and fear, as well as all who attend the christian camp in Jesus name amen.

Another thought is that she may run into someone that such things have happened and she will know how to pray and minister to that person?
Last edited by LadyinChrist on Wed May 01, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
christine7
Gold Member

daughters dream

Post by christine7 »

Lady, or maybe she's picking it up from one othe the kids she councells or another councellor she works with. ?
Christine
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Ah yes, that is possible, she will know how to pray and minister a head of time for that person.