Woodrow Wilson won't shake hands with me.

Archives for 2013
UncleJoe
Bronze Member

Woodrow Wilson won't shake hands with me.

Post by UncleJoe »

Hi ya'll!
I had a dream that I was at a hospital or nursing care home. I was there as a visitor. I went out into a back courtyard and I saw an old man in a wheelchair. It was Woodrow Wilson the ex-President. He was slumped over and was wearing a ball cap and had a baseball uniform on. Right across his chest was a number 1913 like a jersey number. There was a man standing behind him who was his caregiver. I asked the caregiver if I could shake his hand. The caregiver made a gesture with his had to WW and he shook his head no. I said "OK, it's all good" even though I was somewhat upset.
I went back out to the front of the place and saw a light wooded bench, I sat there for a few seconds and took a breath, Then I stood up again and proceeded to leave. There were a couple of cars pulling up and people were getting out. EOD

I have no idea why would dream about a guy who was president 100 years ago.
Thanks for reading, Joe
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodrow_Wilson

What is the old saying? ... If we don't learn from History, we are doomed to repeat it.... He was elected in 1913 and in his second term he was the president during WW1.

See any similarities between him and our current leader or the next leader upcoming? The enemy wants to bring WW3. It will only happen on God's time table, not the enemies timing.

BJC
UncleJoe
Bronze Member

Post by UncleJoe »

Thank you for your response. Actually, I have read up on this president and I have not been too happy with some of his policies. One of the policies he got congress on board to pass was the "Federal Reserve Act" Also he was openly racist. Not to mention what you already did about war.
There are many profiteers of war. Unfortunately, American citizens do not profit, we pay the price for people who think were just consuming too much and want to depopulate. I digress, sorry

Joe T