job , braces,and this old house

Archived Dreams from 2014
Gold
Diamond Member

job , braces,and this old house

Post by Gold »

First dream: me and my friend Jane get a jobs at some big corporation and they want to know if the public like them or not and have set out to make this big campaign about this subject they bought two large semis with the words like on the side of one and dislike on the side of the other one, our jobs are to take calls or email about what people want to say about this corporation and if they are liked or not, I am disappointed cause I know , no one likes them so we are going to have to listen to people complain and yell at us for this job.
Dream TWO: there is a brother and sister they both got their braces off their teeth at the same time, so their parents have taken them a professional photographer to have their picture taken of them without their braces so there they are at the studio with their heads kind of tilted towards each other and bit grins on their faces to show how happy they are to have the braces off.
Dream THREE: Its norm abrame's front that PBS show "this old house" and he is outside, installing a wooden post to put up a brand new wooden fence, he makes the people think he is going to do the whole thing, but you know he will have one of the other workers finish the fence