"To Harvest the Accounts"

Archived Dreams from 2014
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

"To Harvest the Accounts"

Post by ElijahsTask »

Picture this: If you were to take two salad plates and put them onto of each other giving it a dome shape, it would look like a miniature flying saucer. THESE WERE NOT FLYING SAUCERS

:wink:

This is just so you'll get the correct picture in your head :wink:

DREAM

I had a dream where I saw my mind, a picture of my daughter-in-law. with short black hair. (IRL it's long and black)

Then, I saw 7 to 9 brown saucers flying toward me.

I heard, "she is going to harvest the accounts"

END OF DREAM

Any thoughts?
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

"Accounts" indicate something that has been "saved", gathered, accumulated.

The saucers/plates remind me of collection plates that are "covered" (by that which is the same). They are brown, and this usually means "of the earth" (earthly or monetary) ....unless your church collection plates are brown, and then it may not indicate that usual meaning. Collection plates and the word "harvest" have reaping/gathering in common.

The length of her hair could be a time marker, as this may not occur until her hair is that length. (this happened to me once...a vision that did not occur until many years later when my hair was the length it was in that vision.)
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Thank you so much for your reply.

I am in between churches at this point…. still looking for one.

Wonder if she ( my DIL) has been "saving" up in order to "Cash in" on what she feels is rightly hers. I don't know.

Tho it was short, I think there is more to this.

UHW, thanks again. I always love to hear what you have to say

Elijahstask
:wink:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Thank you. Very kind of you.

I pray that you find another church home soon, and pray that she hears Him when He speaks to her.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

hi, by the hearing of it, I wondered if there was a connection to high expectations of collecting? maybe looking at more than a person should expect. like winning the lotto of millions, when really you only get a dollar. just thoughts, only you can apply the right meanings.
is she a Christian? will she be collecting something spiritual?
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Elijah's Task,

A few thoughts on your dream.

“Daughter in law” I thought of Ruth in the Bible.

“Short black hair.” A change. Instead of the familiar long black hair.
Naomi had to ask Ruth, “Is that you? My daughter?” Because she had been transformed. Ruth 4 v 16.

“Saucers” are for catching the drips which is like Ruth gleaning in the fields, collecting the leftovers.

“Saucer covering saucer.” Boaz’ covering and protection of Ruth.

“Saucers flying.” Signs in the heavens. “May ADONAI reward you for what you’ve done; may you be rewarded in full by ADONAI the God of Isra’el, under whose wings you have come for refuge.” Ruth 2 v 12

Saucers don’t fly in the natural, so in the dream they may represent things of heaven, things from the Lord coming to you.

Saucers were originally for sauces and condiments. ”When meal-time came, Bo‘az said to her, “Come here, have something to eat, and dip your piece of bread in the [olive oil and] vinegar.”

“Saucers together.” Downwards and upwards. Heaven and Earth meeting as one.

“Brown”, Ruth’s humility. Boaz’ humility.

“Harvesting the accounts,” Ruth had “money in the bank” as far as God was concerned. She had been storing her treasures in Heaven. She was given an abundant harvest.

“You saw in your mind a picture.” Maybe the Lord is showing you a picture of how He sees you and His relationship with you and maybe it is also about the next generation and future ones living in His inheritance.

You are his daughter.
He honours you.
He protects you and covers you. He gives you refuge under His Wings.
He shares His food with you.
He transforms you from Glory to Glory.
He sees your humility.
He releases your harvest.

7 things.

7 as you know means perfection and completion. How He loves you.

Or 9 things!

8. He takes notice of you in a crowd. Sees your beauty. Ruth 2 v 5
9. He listens to your requests. Ruth 3 v 9

Maybe this dream means that you will experience change/transformation through a deeper revelation of His Love and reap the benefits.

Shalom!
rarara
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

rarara

My goodness! You have given me SO much to think about.

I have read and re-read your offering here and I am sorry it's taken so long to get back to you but this is one of those with hidden thrush and gems.

This requires savoring, meditating…….and prayer.

Interesting.

My husband said something about reconciliation of DIL and us and what you bring to the board
Because she had been transformed.
certainly could mean many things of which I most certainly be in prayer over.

Boaz’ covering and protection of Ruth.

My husband is very protective of me.

Heaven and Earth
made me think of what's going on down here is going on in heaven.

maybe it is also about the next generation and future ones living in His inheritance.

This is something my husband I pray about every night.

You are his daughter.
He honours you.
He protects you and covers you. He gives you refuge under His Wings.
He shares His food with you.
He transforms you from Glory to Glory.
He sees your humility.
He releases your harvest.

7 things.

This is one of the more beautiful and loving things I've every read.
This touches me greatly!

There will be more to respond to rarara, there will be more, I know it.

Untl then, I want to thank you for the touching response and the Father filtered insight and wisdom released through your response.

with gratitude,
Shalom to you as well.

Elijahstask
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Hi There Scott

Thank you for your thoughts here, I truly appreciate the time and your input.

You asked:
is she a Christian?
My guess is no but you know, thanks be to God for prayer, things and lives DO change amen? :wink:

Thanks again for your input.

ET
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

UnderHisWing……..

You know, the more I read and re-read this dream, this really stands out, I think you're on to something here.
The length of her hair could be a time marker, as this may not occur until her hair is that length. (this happened to me once…a vision that did not occur until many years later when my hair was the length it was in that vision.)

wise…..very wise!

Thank you!!!
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

You're very welcome and thanks for your response.

I'm aware that I write a lot of words! I'm praying for succinctness!

Love and Grace to you and all your loved ones,

rarara

:D
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

I see nothing you could have left out. You did great!!!