Ice Luge, Politician and Running Red Lights.

Archived Dreams from 2014
rarara
Gold Member

Ice Luge, Politician and Running Red Lights.

Post by rarara »

My dream began with a scene at an ice luge run.

The weather was dull.

Quite a few young men were taking turns to run up and slide down it.

I looked at it and thought that I would like a go but then I realised that the luge was extremely narrow and squared off more like a chute than a natural luge, and I thought “How do they fit into that? “It was only about 10 or 12 inches wide. Also the ice was grey and not white.

Next I find myself at some kind of business event working for a prominent politician IRL called Winston Peters. I seem to be his PA and new to the job because we don’t really know each other.

He is hosting a morning tea and it is my job to set out all the cups and saucers.

I am just about to do this when my boss IRL, Connie, comes over and says there is no space for me to put my cups out. She shows me that I can only fit two.

Winston and I look over and I say “It is not a problem. There is another table here. “

David Spade the American actor who plays CJ in 8 simple rules is there too and is observing all of this. It was like he was about to say something funny.

Now for the embarrassing bit and I would LOVE to leave it out…. Then suddenly I see a loo behind me and right there in front of everyone I go for a wee! In the dream I am quite unabashed, feel no embarrassment; it seems like the most normal thing in the world to do! I flush it and everything!

Nobody else seems to notice or mind but Winston is looking out of the corner of his eye. He is smiling. At that point I feel quite vulnerable, like I’ve taken a risk or something. But I feel OK.

It’s funny, this is the part of the dream I would love to skim over but in the dream I am very focused on this. When I see him looking I feel like he did the wrong thing and feel mistrust towards him. Even though in real life it would have been me who had done the wrong thing!

Then I set out all my cups and saucers.

At yet another table Winston comes over and we are looking down at this table and he is saying “Yes, Gregory told me you would be good.”

I say “Oh you know Gregory?” I smile. Then I say “I’m not surprised you know him as you are both lawyers.” True IRL.

Then Winston answers his phone and speaks to his Mum. Then he says” My mother wants to meet you.” I think to myself that the reason she wants to meet me is because I know Gregory.

At this moment I’m looking down at something on the table. It looks like a small bag but is made of fine china not fabric.
It has a painted scene on it with lots of azure blue sky, white clouds and green grass, very vivid and it looks like an antique.

Then I am travelling down big wide roads on the outskirts of the city/town.

I come to a huge wide junction, a crossroads, and although I am travelling I have no vehicle.

I am completely upright and whizzing along about a foot above the ground!

The lights turn red at the crossroads but I just keep going as if I’m unable to stop and as I cross over everything goes into slow motion.

I feel slightly bad about going through the red light.

I see more young men waiting to go in the opposite direction who are travelling in the same way I am and as I pass one he looks mildly offended because I’ve run the red light.

I don’t say anything; I just give him an apologetic look and carry on. EOD

PS. Quite a few of my dreams have had small groups of young men in them. Do you think they could be angels? It has to mean something as it seems to be a regular thing.