Revised-Found 5 5 dollar bills

Archived Dreams from 2014
GlorytoGlory

Revised-Found 5 5 dollar bills

Post by GlorytoGlory »

It was 5 of us outside standing on a street corner at night under a bright street light on the street I grew up . I looked down and there was a 5 dollar bill with mud on it, I happily picked it up. Then I looked over to my left and there was another 5 dollar bill, I picked that up. As I picked up the third 5 dollar bill a long old model car either a 74' Eldorado or a 74' Thunderbird came driving around the corner. It was a dark figure driving and it parked on the wrong side of the street, I could feel envy and jealousy coming from the car. I stood in the street counting my money, I had $15. As I walked towards my house still counting my money, now I had $20. The car started to take off then it stopped and put the car in reverse, backed up and stood there with it's foot on the breaks. A male friend was standing in the middle of the street right behind the car, I gave him the money to give to the person driving. I didn't want the driver to be jealous, my friend extended his arm to give it the money, then I woke up at 2:50 am.
"A woman's heart should be so deeply buried in Christ that a man has to seek HIM first to find her ."