foreign country

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

foreign country

Post by spiritledd »

I was in a foreign country ...it was taken over by insurgents woman president was confined by enemy ...I some how got her out of a small box like play pin with cardboard box over it ...woman and I ended being up together because they confined us together in a room with only one bed ...it was like it was Russia but they people I met were dark skinned ...but president was not

this was very real and seriously scary

some other gal showed up and she was trying to sleep ...it was like I was with her, but did not want to be, so I kept getting up ...she was not that nice or pretty

president gal was sleeping in other room ...but it was as if she had passed away ...but I had the sense second gal and i were sneaking around

then I met president gals family when they woke ...me and guy hit it off, we went for a walk and climbed tree ...he rode on my back on climbing tree ..but climbed down by himself ...then I his met their kids and his wife

he said I should stay ...that I could get job with synagogue ...I said I don't have passport

I thought about staying, and it scared me, such a big change, but it also seemed like exiting adventure, something I had not expected at all

I thought wait a minute, this is not how it was supposed to go, like The Lord had showed me His plan, and this was not it, but yet, it was tempting because my life seemed so lonely and hopeless and dull

then president woke up ...she was very beautiful and kissed me ...I saw myself ...I looked very surprised and my eyes were very blue