Pastor Kathy

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Pastor Kathy

Post by spiritledd »

saw pastor Kathy from WRC she moved to my apt. complex ...she and her husband were separated ...a lot of people surrounded her ...I did not to bother her and her friends were protective ...I saw her once by herself and asked if I could pray for her because I just knew (Faith) if I did she was going get blessed ...all through this was speaking in tongues also ...she had musicians also around her but seemed to want nothing to do with me ...one time she was passing by and I said can I pray for you and she said yes and did receive from the Lord and cried ...she hugged me really tight I was trying my best to be Holy because she was married but I did feel an attraction then I saw in her eyes she felt same and quicly shook it off ...I told her I did not want to bother her but that I was huge fan of hers but did not want her think a weirdo stalker type ...she said she did not think that ...I said want to see my setup ...she said sure ...I was thinking it did not look right to be alone in apt. with me ...so I left door open ...then another time she was with bass player and an old friend of mine from when I was 18 and working at airport ...he was bass player named Dan ...we were going to talk but he had to go ...then I saw him again and we both went to her apt. and when we walked in everyone was speaking in tongues and we both got slayed in the Spirit he fell with his head on my left arm when we left I saw Pastor Steve her husband and they were fighting still she was so upset about separation I prayed for her again to be reconciled with Steve ...after that Kathy kept coming out to stairwell to talk and pray with me and became friends