arcade game you sit in

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

arcade game you sit in

Post by spiritledd »

in an apt. I was showing my studio to a friend ...then my friend Robert who died was alive ...IRL he was possessed by perverse spirit and because of meth he got shot ...I gave him arcade game to play ...he sat in it and played he ...got high score ...then guys rearranged area in bar/arcade ...they moved pool table and chairs it was my area and wondered why they did not ask ...but blew it off ...I said yeah this is better except pool table is in main traffic area but maybe we could put sign on carpet right there ...and I went downstairs to bar that was closed ...I pushed on door and said hello and woman bar owner answered and I told her about the moving things around was for the best ...also remembered all these red berries on carpet stainded carpet had to clean in a hurry because folks were coming friends helped ...then I was outside and child hood friend Jeff made steel wool chain hooked it to go cart and kid was going around house dragging me ...then I was on back porch ad white paint was peeling of the house ..I was thinking oh well I don't care what they think