son, community center, lost clothes

Archived Dreams from 2014
sigmon2
Diamond Member

son, community center, lost clothes

Post by sigmon2 »

hi, thanks for reading, hope are well.
in the dream I start at the bottom of a hill. its rather of a strong incline. at the top is a place to where many are going. its like a class of boys, Asians, maybe Korean. so one at a time each boy grabs the rope and starts climbing. I follow my son up watching him. he gets to the level most boys get off and walk to a swimming pool at the community center. but there is the option to climb higher. very few choose it. my son does and he climbs. it is a tougher climb but shorter.
there is an adult at the top encouraging the boys to climb. my son does it easily. this is my youngest son. he is all happy and I am too. he then goes to the community center and I follow. but somewhere I have lost my clothes to change into. my son and some others help me look. the Asians are dressing and going into a big room where there are folks of all ages. its like an assembly.
even with help we cannot find my clothing. so we decide to go ahead and leave, the adult in charge says they will let me know....the dream ends. thanks for reading
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry