2 Schools and 2 Brothers named John.

Archived Dreams from 2014
rarara
Gold Member

2 Schools and 2 Brothers named John.

Post by rarara »

The first was like a primary school, it was low level.

I was aware of the building and the large grounds and a road in front. The weather was sunny.

Inside the school, leaning against a wall was a crossing guard’s lollipop. It was orange around the edge with something written in the middle but it did not say Stop or Stop Children. I could see it had a microchip on it. I'm hoping I can remember what it said...

I just figured it was some kind of high tech one.

Then I am walking up a road which is grey asphalt. Like a new road that hasn’t been surfaced yet. The weather is a bit misty. Trees on either side.

I am in front and some people are behind me. A few steps behind me is the leader of my church.

I keep looking back to check that he is there.

We finally turn up at another school which is more like a college.
The buildings are higher and it is more like a campus.

Outside the school the leader comes over and asks me to introduce to him the 2 people who are with me.

I say these are my brothers. This is John and this is John. Two brothers named John!

So here I stand with my real life brother John and another young man who feels familiar but really has only appeared in my dream.

The leader looks at me, questioningly, and I feel a little awkward because I know that one of my brothers is only my half-brother and I see that the leader might not understand but I know very strongly that I do not want to refer to my half-brother that way because in my heart he is just my brother. So I’m having this internal conversation but in the end feel very sure and choose to not mind being misunderstood.

We go inside the school and one of my brothers, the one I don’t know IRL disappears off down a corridor.

The leader asks where has he gone and I say he has gone to sort out all your technology and to set it all up for you. EOD